Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Warning to rioters and ANTIFA Members threatening to come to the Suburbs.

Default A Warning to rioters and ANTIFA Members threatening to come to the Suburbs.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...o-the-suburbs/

This isn’t an internet tough guy post. This isn’t me flexing about my love of the 2nd Amendment and practice thereof. This isn’t about how well I can shoot, or what kind of guns I own.

This is a legitimate warning about what will happen.
    Riots are popping up in cities over the murder of George Floyd, completely overshadowing the legitimate protests containing peaceful people making a valid point. Some of these rioters, namely those belonging to the group “Antifa,” have mentioned that they’re going to leave the cities and move their destruction and violence into the suburbs.

I want to be very clear here. I’m not daring anyone to try to come to my home — or anyone else’s for that matter — and begin attempting to break in and steal from me or hurt me and my family. Again, this isn’t that kind of post. I’d rather you not test this. I’d rather no one get hurt. Period.

That said, I want to lay down some logic.Rioting in the cities may result in some good times. Windows are smashed, businesses are looted. The police don’t have the power to stop all of you and so you may get away with a new pair of Nike’s or a 52″ flatscreen. Maybe you’ll get arrested, maybe not. You and a few others may get violent with someone trying to speak out against the riots and you’ll never see justice for it.
    Rioting in a city is, for all intents and purposes, safe for the rioter. Even if you do have a confrontation with police, you’re more than likely going to get a few bumps and bruises. At worst, some blood might be drawn from superficial wounds. The worst that may befall you is if your fellow rioters turn on you for any reason. Then you’ll really face serious injury, though more than likely, you’re just going to riot, loot, destroy, and go home.

The rules change in the suburbs. You’re not robbing a private store and destroying public property anymore. Now you’re in home territory. The house is full of valuable possessions and luxuries, yes, but more than that, this location has family members in it. Wives, children, and even beloved pets.

You’re in a different playing field now. Here the stakes are a lot higher for the victims of rioters, and as such, the stakes will rise for you. You’re no longer just facing an arrest charge or a few bumps and bruises. You’re now playing with your life.

I want anyone in Antifa or rioting groups to know that it was estimated that there were 350 million guns in America…back in 2017. Also, that was the conservative estimate. The number is more likely double that, and with more being added to the count every day.

Events big and small cause gun sales to skyrocket. Former President Obama could just glance at a gun and it’d cause people to purchase one. Recently, gun sales shot up thanks to the pandemic due to the idea that supplies may run out and people would have to defend their homes, families, and possessions.

The question you have to ask yourself is whether or not the person on the other side of the door that you’re about to try to break down is one of those people who purchased a firearm. Every home you try to gain access to is a roll of the dice, and the odds don’t look good for you.

You may be able to get away with throwing rocks at windows, maybe even smash up a few vehicles on the street. You might bust up a few light posts and trash someone’s yard. That you’ll leave a mess and get away safely is probably true, provided you don’t run into an armed homeowner who doesn’t know the gun laws in his state well.

But rest assured, they’ll be watching your every move and the vast majority of people watching you will have a firearm in their hand, ready to use it. The moment you cross the threshold, your life is forfeit. You start trying to set someone’s home on fire, your life is forfeit. You begin attempting to bring harm to residents inside a home, your life is forfeit.

You’re far more likely to die in the suburbs than in the city in this situation. You may think moving the riots into neighborhoods is going to play out the same way. It’s not. You’re at a massive tactical disadvantage. The residents know these streets, the layout of their homes, and the defense capabilities of their residence and themselves.

You don’t. Each home will be different, each resident will have different approaches, and each home may have more than one or two gun wielders inside. The goal isn’t non-violent control of the situation now. It’s not about tear gas and high-pressure hoses now. Now it’s deadly force. You can’t just wash a bullet wound out and keep going. Even if they don’t have guns, they’re not going to stop hitting you with a heavy object or stop stabbing and slashing at you with cutlery until you’ve either been chased out or you stop moving. Understand. The chances of you dying are incredibly high.

Suburbanites have a lot more to lose and are going to be a lot more apt to go to extremes to make sure no harm befalls what they’re protecting. Too much rides on it. In the city, you were the pack of lions seeking whom you may devour. In the burbs, you’re the gazelle.

''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

Well stated Cap. I have often had the same train of thought, ever since Ferguson, or L.A. for that matter. Like the French at Agincourt, the battlefield determines everything.

Antifa is coming to a neighborhood a mile from me, this is where I fish and hang out almost every day.they are not welcome.
    Since the lockdown many people come to the bay, many with their kids.
    I will be checking things out, and report further as the day progresses.

Fso far, down on da bayou, things are peaceful. Demonstrations here against what that idiot did to Mr Floyd have been peaceful, so far. Cap is right. Its one thing to sack store, another to try and hit/kill my wife. The time to get ready has, imho, passed. It's time to stand up and watch, wait. Country folks, like my neighbors on da bayou, have at the least a shotgun and know how to use it. If the rioters decide to try for a new revolution and take that crap here, well, it will be a short revolt. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

The FBI is seeking info today for those who might have stood against these mobs,,,they are promising prosecution under infringing these fine folks their first amendment right,,,,did anyone think it would have gone any other way?
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    The FBI is seeking info today for those who might have stood against these mobs,,,they are promising prosecution under infringing these fine folks their first amendment right,,,,did anyone think it would have gone any other way?
    Do you have any links to this? I'm just now waking up and reading about last night's activities. I wasn't aware they moved out into residential areas yet.

Supposedly antifa has been declared a terrorist organization, what right do they have to protest?

The FBI is seeking info today for those who might have stood against these mobs,,,
    Not that I doubt the veracity of your statement Plainsman but have you a link with some corroboration?

It's well documented the the fbi is public enemy #1, as well, I consider the institution of "law enforcement" the enemy of the people and thus the reason for our current state of affairs.

The mindset that there is "good cops and a few bad apples" is merely a condition of denial as history provides countless instances of "bad apples" wreaking havoc whilst the "good cops" wink 'n nod in silent approval.

Not much is being mentioned of Mr. Floyd now that the festivities have begun other than for reference.

"pologies for my digression ... anyone 'member Abner Louima? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Louima

Mehbe something more recent, howz 'bout Charnesia Corley https://theappeal.org/houston-police...-cd92d608898d/

Then there's my favorite, Mr. John T. Williams https://www.google.com/search?source...4dUDCAg&uact=5

There are hundreds, thousands of similar incidences and not just perpetrated on black folk.

One phrase that remained with me from decades ago is "You're either part of the solution or part of the problem, there is no middle ground" ... Wee have a ginormous problem and it ain't malcontent Negroes running amok.

Here's clue: thems who brought us the covid 19 lock down.

O.W.

It was tweeted by their Seattle office this morning.
    Called my Senator, as far as he knows as of today he says the President has not invoked the Insurrection Act Declaration, but he said it is very possible he may.
    It will take this act activation to declare ANTIFA a terr organization, also is expecting this to be done. Sen. Roberts & Sen. Moran.
    Last edited by Plainsman; 06-02-2020 at 02:03 PM.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"