Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Warning to rioters and ANTIFA Members threatening to come to the Suburbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    My son said there is a rumor ANTIFA is going to protest in the nearby town of Spirit Lake Idaho.
    We will have to wait and see.
    I'm seeing lots of rumor about them going here or there. I think a large amount of it is misinformation. They want to send people scrambling all over. Spread the defense forces thin.

Generally I'm all about Forrest's military advice of "Get there the firstest with the mostest" when it comes to warfare, but in this case I think we need to take a page from Goethe and sweep our own steps. We're not outnumbered or outgunned at this point. We don't need to chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    I'm seeing lots of rumor about them going here or there. I think a large amount of it is misinformation. They want to send people scrambling all over. Spread the defense forces thin.

Generally I'm all about Forrest's military advice of "Get there the firstest with the mostest" when it comes to warfare, but in this case I think we need to take a page from Goethe and sweep our own steps. We're not outnumbered or outgunned at this point. We don't need to chase.
    I hate crowds so I will not be there to watch
    ANTIFAs recent efforts in Coeur D'Alene did not go as planned.
    Spirit Lake has one of the shortest holiday parades in the country.
    If ANTIFA want to make a showing, they will have to go around the block a couple times before they are even noticed.
    Idaho has constitutional carry.
    You do not know if the person next to you is armed or not.