Thread: LA Man Arrested With 'Massive Arsenal' While Impersonating National Guardsman

Default LA Man Arrested With 'Massive Arsenal' While Impersonating National Guardsman

LA Man Arrested With 'Massive Arsenal' While Impersonating National Guardsman

by Tyler Durden

Tue, 06/02/2020 - 17:05

As the world braces for yet another night of protests as governors from Texas to the northeast insist that they would never allow the military to unload on American citizens (technically, active-duty military aren't legally allowed to perform 'policing' functions, per federal law), police in LA say they've arrested a man caught impersonating a member of the national guard.

The man, identified as 31-year-old Gregory Wong, was arrested wearing military clothing and carrying a rifle and handgun near Los Angeles City Hall early Tuesday, after he was spotted by National Guard troops who noticed something unusual about his attire, and alerted police, per NBC News.

As one local reporter said, Wong was "armed to the teeth", and likely intent on committing an extremely violent act.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...onal-guardsman

He has a handgun and a rifle. Massive arsenal.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

And they were all Airsoft! He was a popular YouTube Airsoft enthusiast!

Well it is interesting to see the chest seal. Thats a blowout kit item for sure. Also looks like NOD and helmet, and those pmags aren't filled with airsoft 5.56... maybe he wasn't playing airsoft tonight.
    But Massive Arsenal? I have more weaponry that that in my desk drawer.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Well it is interesting to see the chest seal. Thats a blowout kit item for sure. Also looks like NOD and helmet, and those pmags aren't filled with airsoft 5.56... maybe he wasn't playing airsoft tonight.
    But Massive Arsenal? I have more weaponry that that in my desk drawer.
    Hard to say what is up with that guy. Bad choice to go out and play army at this particular time.

WAY more interesting the media is going to play this up as a conservative, right-wing attack than ... you know ... the ACTUAL attacks and violence going on by Antifa and BLM.