Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Case Against Officer Derek Chauvin Is Anything But Solid

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    3rd degree or manslaughter he probably does 25..
    Overplay your cards there is a good chance he walks..
    Don't think the drugs in his system won't come into the trial.
    I guess you have not heard it was Upped to 2nd Degree~!1! That was yesterday even.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — All four fired Minneapolis police officers involved in George Floyd’s death now face criminal charges, and all are in custody Wednesday.

According to court records, Tou Thao, Thomas Lane and J Alexander Kueng all face aiding and abetting second-degree unintentional murder, as well as aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter. WCCO has been informed that at least one of the former officers, Lane, turned himself in. All three men are scheduled to make their first court appearances Thursday at 12:45 p.m. Additionally, Derek Chauvin’s murder charge has been upgraded to second-degree unintentional murder. He still faces third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

MSM has avoided Floyd's multiple felony criminal record. Was recently released from a Texas prison after serving 5 years for armed home invasion, where he held a gun to a woman's stomach while other thugs ransacked the house for drugs and cash.

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    MSM has avoided Floyd's multiple felony criminal record. Was recently released from a Texas prison after serving 5 years for armed home invasion, where he held a gun to a woman's stomach while other thugs ransacked the house for drugs and cash.
    Another idol of America now..
    This guy’s history will unless it’s a kangaroo court get these cops a slap on the wrist..We don’t know the whole story other than he either fell or climbed out of the back of the squad when they put him in it..
    Plus with the video was there a mob the police were focused on rather than the suspect..If you saw some of the crap the peaceful protesters posted on my local site before coming to town you would have just wanted to see them lying in the streets..Fortunately our two local Biker organizations showed up in force and it was peaceful in the end..
    3/4 of these people don’t have a clue what the protest is about they just got dragged into the mayhem...
    Talk is this will be another rough weekend I hope the police back down on their own if they do and just let the urban hell holes burn to the ground.

55 years of "The Great Society" has produced this rot. Let the deep blue cities go bankrupt. When they whine to be bailed out by the rest of us, wrath should become any Congress critter willing to do so. The good people will leave those hell holes and let them implode.

The trial will be on par with the OJ trial. I predict a hung jury, followed by rioting. When the trial happens is also important in regards to the election. By stock in popcorn.

Let Derrick go ... he was likely being fearful for his wife .. eh, I mean life.

O.W.

There's some weirdness with that whole thing. I don't want to go too deep into the root cellar-style conspiracies, but the club at which both men worked was owned by some dodgy people with connections to Brennan's CIA.

It's sort of like the whole Jack Ruby thing all over again. A lot of REALLY big coincidences. Too many to be natural.

You add that to the extremely convenient timing of all the bad actors from Brennan and Obama's regime and the sealed indictments coming down ... I'll go as far to say that I wouldn't argue with anyone who claims this whole thing has been a false flag from the beginning. As crazy as it sounds, the evidence seems more in favor of it than not.

Cui bono.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    There's some weirdness with that whole thing. I don't want to go too deep into the root cellar-style conspiracies, but the club at which both men worked was owned by some dodgy people with connections to Brennan's CIA.

It's sort of like the whole Jack Ruby thing all over again. A lot of REALLY big coincidences. Too many to be natural.

You add that to the extremely convenient timing of all the bad actors from Brennan and Obama's regime and the sealed indictments coming down ... I'll go as far to say that I wouldn't argue with anyone who claims this whole thing has been a false flag from the beginning. As crazy as it sounds, the evidence seems more in favor of it than not.

Cui bono.
    It is beginning to look more and more like a false flag. Has anyone seen the video of Geoge Floyd banging his head inside the police SUV, the reason they took him out and restrained him?
    It is amazing how it seems to be never shown. Apparently he ODed on Fentanyl swallowed right there and then, with a blood level 4 to 5 times the lethal dose. The meth, speedballing, probably kept him awake till
    his breathing drooped enough from the respiratory suppression to kill him. Being handcuffed and restrained on the ground by his neck and back and legs didn't help, but no way was his airway restricted
    like by a choke hold from the cops knee. Chest compression was much more a contributor. I really don't think they meant to kill him, but, maybe they did. I understand the "counterfeiting" night club has burned down?
    Pretty convenient, I'd say. Another BIG COINCIDENCE? Like Miradus says, they are really starting to pile up. Like Vegas, Sandy Hook, Boston, Oklahoma City, 93 and 01 Trade Centers, and although I hate to sound
    like a "conspiracy" theorist, you can't make this shit up, even though the CIA made that up.

Miradus, check out my Hawaiian African Caucasian grands.

https://i.imgur.com/gKRVGrL.jpg
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Look at them babies! Holy cow. You better teach them to use a gun cause they gonna need it to keep the braddahs away out here. :) What a bunch of good looking kids!

You got people out here in my neck of the woods? Shoulda tol' me!