Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope I am wrong, but...

hey yall don't forget about the "sleeper cells"-- if it get as bad as we're thinking that would be a good time to get them into the party
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

You're not wrong.

You're late.

The biggest "demonstration" yet is scheduled for today in Washington DC. Again, I hope I am wrong, but I fully expect a major event to take place there today. The politicians have done everything they can to neuter law enforcement, which encourages the Antifa and other violent groups to riot and harm people. Those who are prone to violence have been given a green light. I also believe the primary target will be the White House.

Washington DC paints huge 'Black Lives Matter' mural on street leading up to White House - Business Insider

The mayor tweeted a video of the mural on Friday, and in a separate tweet said: "The section of 16th street in front of the White House is now officially 'Black Lives Matter Plaza'."

https://www.businessinsider.com/wash...e-house-2020-6

It looks like 16th street is going to be the rallying point. This would concentrate the crowd close to the White House. Imagine what would happen if the Antifa types stirred up the crowd to storm the White House and the Secret Service opened fire. It would not be an overstatement to say that if this happened, the establishment would demand Donald Trump's head on a pike.

I am not saying this is going to happen, but it is a possibility. They will do anything to get rid of President Trump.

Pray for repentance and for many to turn to Jesus Christ by faith.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

What’s going on with Trump and the military? Mattis And the joint chiefs...

some say Trump’s no longer President.military has already sided with the communists...

does Trump really know what’s going on? It’s just flipping crazy why Trump ever picked Barr. To this day, I’m like what the frick? Is he goofy?

i don’t think Trump will Even rough Up the Deep State in September. Just another ruse for us dumb conservatives while we get sent to the slaughtering house...

I pray that Trump is OK. If ends up being the boy in the bubble... people will deny that they ever voted for him...this is really worrisome....hope I’m wrong...

Posted on another forum:

The mayor and SecDef have combined to eliminate the curfew, eject out-of-state National Guard and disarm the remaining ones, send home 900 MP's, and paint a giant message in honor of the rioters on a street leading directly to the White House, in preparation for an announced mass gathering on friggin' D-Day.

What do you suppose they have in mind?

Black mayor of Washington DC had "Black Lives Matter" painted in HUGE letters on the DC street that leads to the White House.

DC mayor inaugurates 'Black Lives Matter' Plaza near White House

" Days after security forces in the United States pushed back peaceful protesters with flash grenades and tear gas, Washington, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser on Friday renamed the area in front of the White House "Black Lives Matter Plaza".

The slogan painted in huge yellow letters on the roadway is in an apparent rebuke of President Donald Trump's militaristic response to protests against police brutality."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...193621540.html

'Black Lives Matter': In giant yellow letters, D.C. mayor sends message to Trump

June 5, 2020

" D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser renamed a street in front of the White House "Black Lives Matter Plaza" and had the slogan painted on the asphalt in massive yellow letters, a pointed salvo in her escalating dispute with President Trump over control of D.C. streets.

more at link

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...bbd_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Posted on another forum:

The mayor and SecDef have combined to eliminate the curfew, eject out-of-state National Guard and disarm the remaining ones, send home 900 MP's, and paint a giant message in honor of the rioters on a street leading directly to the White House, in preparation for an announced mass gathering on friggin' D-Day.

What do you suppose they have in mind?

Perhaps what I posted above (post #14).
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

The black mayor of Washington DC has worked overtime to totally humiliate Trump!

TOTAL HUMILIATION: Thousands of Whites Kneel in front of Blacks asking for Forgiveness for being White Devils

https://www.eutimes.net/2020/06/tota...-white-devils/

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post

Perhaps what I posted above (post #14).

Good post!

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...11#post2798011

If only... Trump and Putin [and other nationalist Aryan Christian European leaders] were [secretly] allied with each other against the evil perverted antichrist globalist abomination!

As Benjamin Franklin said while signing the "Declaration of Independence":

We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

My husband said he hoped the yellow paint on the road saying "Black Lives Matter" was a paint that easily washed away. But the news just said it is the same paint used to paint yellow lines, so don't expect it to go away any time soon.

THIS IS DEFACING PROPERTY AND A WASTE OF PUBLIC FUNDS

They are out for blood now. Nothing is enough, neither Drew Brees apology or the policemen being charged. Why not wait for the trial now and if not pleased with verdict, start protests again? 2 weeks of this is enough

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.