Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope I am wrong, but...

Default I hope I am wrong, but...

I hope I am wrong, but I have a great concern that the ungodly are about to launch a "false flag" attack of some sort. It looks like the left is really on a roll and it seems they are doing everything they can to keep the momentum going.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Could be a long hot summer.
    Situational awareness is important.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Lock and load and remember to repeat after me..

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    I hope I am wrong, but I have a great concern that the ungodly are about to launch a "false flag" attack of some sort. It looks like the left is really on a roll and it seems they are doing everything they can to keep the momentum going.

A FF..you mean like a phony impeachment over a phony Russian plot? Or maybe a phony pandemic? There is definitely a plot and plotters to take down America. There is very strong street talk that Keith Ellison and his moose limbs are sitting on a massive weapons cache in Cleveland and that this plot is tied to an equally massive counterfeiting OP that is bringing in millions of small denomination notes. 900,000 $1 dollar bills were stopped in International Falls late last year and of course there are $20s being brought in as well. The money is being funneled to BLM and Antifa to pay rioters, it can also be coated with a slow acting poison and spread through the country to create a Mystery Pandemic. So, yeah
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Actually, I was thinking they might engineer a violent event that would appear to have been carried out by Constitutionalists, Trump supporters or some patriot group. This occurred to me after I began seeing the same talking points expressed across the MSM about this being a possibility. Never mind the mayhem of the leftits, watch out for conservatives.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I don't normally link the interview with Mark Taylor, but I think this show tonight is worth watching. Gave me encouragement. Pastor, I'm sure you are right, but of other grave concern is how much of the church is falling for Covid and these protests. I am seeing it locally. Mark Taylor mentions it. He still believes Hillary and Obama will receive punishment. Hillary will now have to testify under oath on Sept. 9. Will it mean something? I honestly don't know, but all these people coming against Trump now is quite interesting. We are seeing the goats and the sheep I believe. Anyway, start interview at 5:30. Blessings to all....great demonic powers are on us, but God is greater. Don't expect Trump to do it all. He may be our political covering, but not our spiritual. We must pray and educate others.
    No bending the knee to anyone but Jesus Christ. Yes, false flags and probably natural disasters like earthquakes are probably going to come. While God is trying to awaken, Satan is trying to oppress. Mark also mentions as an afterthought at the end that tomorrow the witches are planning their cursing with the full moon. Be in prayer

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

The moose Limbs are waiting on a new Martyr before releasing the weapons, a black mass causality event would be needed to put RPGs on the street. We are already at secession levels of commie BS in some cities but the "Revolution" has to go to the suburbs and the rural areas, it must take control of the means of (food) production to starve-out the Middle Class by next spring when the Cheenez will import peons to till the dead into the fields
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I am in an extremely affluent suburb. We aren’t the millionaires like them, there’s some regular people here as well, but I am astounded at what I am seeing. There have been protests and the evangelical churches are getting involved. It’s reaching the suburbs,including the extremely affluent ones. This is mind blowing. Anyone else seeing this?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Yes; the rich will say and do what it takes to keep their position and money because they know that rebels want money/power more than they do and will become "one of us". They will even offer up their daughters (not the prize it used to be)

I think the pandemic is the false flag,the lockdown is the reaction, and the depression with a financial reset will be the solution.

People are walking around in shock over the drastic changes in their lives, what better time for the gov to drop the bad news.
    Great depression brought the new deal, the greatest depression will bring God knows what.

Ps. The economic woes were noticed in mid 2019, do a recession with bailout was already foreseen by the PTB.