Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump is he on AWOL?

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post

Where is he? It's disconcerting...it’s like he Kinda disappeared mentally..we need to get back on the saddle.Or is he lost in his private hell? I’m very sad...after that debacle with the church?

If only... Trump and Putin [and other nationalist Christian European leaders] were [secretly] allied with each other against the abominable antichrist globalist evil !!

Dare to dream!

Ah yes I KNEW it could be coming Putin. Better take a better look see at his poster on your wall. And quit this BS on here about Trump and your favorite and idealized such a person as Putin is. But it is YOUR hangup and nobodies else. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Ah yes I KNEW it could be coming Putin. Better take a better look see at his poster on your wall. And quit this BS on here about Trump and your favorite and idealized such a person as Putin is. But it is YOUR hangup and nobodies else. LOL

Let's see just how "psychic" you are...

Since Nov 9, 2012, I've had my official portrait of Putin covered by something historically significant.

What ?

Oh look who showed up to inject more noise into the signal.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Since Nov 9, 2012, I've had my official portrait of Putin covered by something historically significant.
    What ?
    The Shroud of Turin.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    The Shroud of Turin.

O.W.
    A stack of toilet paper. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post

The Shroud of Turin.

O.W.

If you only knew!

If you only knew!
    You gonna keep us guessing?

Well, I ain't gonna play no more ....

O.W.

Let's see just how "psychic" you are...

What ?

Off your meds again I see.

You actually have portrait of Putin in your "home" ( One can only imagine that house of frigging horrors )that you have covered with something waiting to reveal to some non existent person or persons. More than likely this is some sort of Pseudo sexual fantasy with some imaginary idea that you are doing so that you can "wait" for it to be revealed .

I have asked this but never got an answer, are you under a Dr.'s care or do you avoid help as part of keeping your delusion alive ?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post

Off your meds again I see.

You actually have portrait of Putin in your "home" ( One can only imagine that house of frigging horrors )that you have covered with something waiting to reveal to some non existent person or persons. More than likely this is some sort of Pseudo sexual fantasy with some imaginary idea that you are doing so that you can "wait" for it to be revealed .

I have asked this but never got an answer, are you under a Dr.'s care or do you avoid help as part of keeping your delusion alive ?

It's amazing...

Whenever I mention Putin [on this and other forums]... the natives get vulgar, hostile and go berserk !!