Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump is he on AWOL?

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

It's amazing...

Whenever I mention Putin [on this and other forums]... the natives get vulgar, hostile and go berserk !!

None of that happened , you were asked a question . one which you refuse to answer.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post

None of that happened , you were asked a question . one which you refuse to answer.

Your so-called "question" was vulgar, hostile and obviously asked by someone that had gone totally berserk over my post about Putin.

Your so-called "question" was vulgar, hostile and obviously asked by someone that had gone totally berserk over my post about Putin.

YOUR the one that can't get over Putin you have such a hangup on him that it is beyond a obsession, it is a abnormal attraction that you have in that person that goes WAY beyond beware, it is weird in a way that it is a turn off to all. LOL

It was not Vulgar at all...if you want vulgar I can give you vulgar..and NOBODY except you went berserk.
    So once again, are you under the care of a Dr. and have you been in touch with him/her lately?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken