Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coup attempt this weekend

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

What 'boom'? I don't see any boom.

Let's see the boom.

Is Trump at the White House or out of town ?

Earlier CNN said Trump has been unusually quiet today... only tweeting once: " Law and Order"

Trump was in Maine today.....unofficial word is that he is staying at his place in NJ....Bedminster.

Re: the Boom.

Stay cool. You dont commit Mutiny.....and yes, that is what has happened....certainly a violation of the UCMJ ....without either prevailing or suffering.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Who committed mutiny?

Mattis badmouthing Trump on Anderson Cooper is AT MOST Article 15 level shenanigans. It's not mutiny. It's not prison tie.

Was a direct order given and refused? To whom?

Nothing there that is mutiny just a lot of talk thats all.

Stay cool. You dont commit Mutiny.....and yes, that is what has happened....

OK…you want to hold me to the technical definition of ‘mutiny’…..then, you are correct. So far they have NOT disobeyed a DIRECT order, as far as I know. If you want to hold that my use of the word, was a bit loose….then, I will not disagree. You win.

Now, my use of the word….How bout I use the words 'mutinous behavior'

Listen to Bongino’s podcast re: movement within the military to disregard Trump’s orders. Esper shooting his mouth off publicly contradicting Trump; and then there is Milley. How many others?....dunno.

...certainly a violation of the UCMJ ....without either prevailing or suffering.

I Cannot Remain Silent

Our fellow citizens are not the enemy, and must never become so.
    June 2, 2020

Mike Mullen
    Seventeenth chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

It sickened me yesterday to see security personnel—including members of the National Guard—forcibly and violently clear a path through Lafayette Square to accommodate the president's visit outside St. John's Church. I have to date been reticent to speak out on issues surrounding President Trump's leadership, but we are at an inflection point, and the events of the past few weeks have made it impossible to remain silent. ..."

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...spaces/612553/

Milley should either follow orders…..or resign…..AND, from the reporting that I have seen….no one who made the walk was ordered to do so. And….it was the AG, who had the SS disperse the crowd. Trump did not know that was coming.

I would think that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs would know not to criticize the POTUS.....not to mention doing so publicly.....and in writing.

10 U.S. Code § 888 - Art. 88. Contempt toward officials

"Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct."

I repeat: Boom!

Milley violated the UCMJ. Fire him and court martial him. What is happening is too serious to pass it over.

Now….was Milley the only one. I don’t know….none of us do.

I don't think Trump is going to do anything. He doesn't seem to know his authority and certainly hasn't surrounded himself with the proper advisors.

I goofed....I thought the dude's name was Milley....instead of Mullen.

Sorry for dropping and running. Its not over, the republic is in peril.

Let me just say this, agencies brought in and currently protecting the excecutive office I will mention two that are not, FBI and BATFE.

Mattis & Kelly met with Pelosi Thursday night and Friday, their goal was to try and go 25th on the president to have the capital overrun, and usher the prez off and do a Haig moment with the speaker. Dont know how far that went, but it was enough for the actions taken.

Meanwhile, the beat goes on eh?
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"