Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coup attempt this weekend

Ok, I listened to the Bongino thing.

He's saying that elements of the military will refuse the orders of the president.

I don't know what to think about that.

Some general can't just run to Meet the Press and say, "I've been ordered to mobilize and I refuse because orange man bad." He'd be stripped of his rank and authority IMMEDIATELY by his subordinates and thrown into the clink. A military clink. Followed promptly by a military trial and likely 20+ years in prison.

That general would not only have to refuse the order, but he'd also have to gather around him a cadre of like minded officers and enlisted who would protect him from other soldiers who WOULD accept the order.

You're talking a full scale insurrection at that point. Military on military violence. I can see elements of the National Guard doing this. (I have never been impressed with the NG either ideologically or operationally.) But active duty? That's a far stretch. In addition, don't most polls show the majority of active duty support Trump?

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

I am seeing news that the mayor of DC has ordered all national guard out of the city.

She's not in the chain of command. She can't order them to so much as pick up trash. Who ordered them into DC? Why does she think she can issue them orders?

And ... the million dollar question .. did they comply?

From an article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pe...cid=spartanntp

Initially, a small group of the guardsmen deployed in the city had been carrying guns while standing outside monuments, but the bulk of the forces, such as those working with federal park police at Lafayette Square in front of the White House, didn’t carry firearms out of caution. Now, all of the roughly 5,000 guardsmen who have been deployed or are deploying to Washington, D.C., have been told not to use weaponry or ammunition, according to four officials familiar with the order.

---

WTF!

They just gonna stand there and get hit by rocks, bricks, frozen water bottles, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    ONE MILLION Unhinged Leftists Expected to Attend Protests in DC This Weekend — And Crackpot Mayor Just Evicted ALL National Guard Units
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/o
    Why have any kind of protest on the weekend in D. C.?
    The people that need to be frightened or influenced are long gone.

A million rioters would be sweet to see while Congress is in session.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    Why have any kind of protest on the weekend in D. C.?
    The people that need to be frightened or influenced are long gone.

A million rioters would be sweet to see while Congress is in session.
    A million rioters going after Congress with nooses and pitchforks would be sweet to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    From an article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pe...cid=spartanntp

Initially, a small group of the guardsmen deployed in the city had been carrying guns while standing outside monuments, but the bulk of the forces, such as those working with federal park police at Lafayette Square in front of the White House, didn’t carry firearms out of caution. Now, all of the roughly 5,000 guardsmen who have been deployed or are deploying to Washington, D.C., have been told not to use weaponry or ammunition, according to four officials familiar with the order.

---

WTF!

They just gonna stand there and get hit by rocks, bricks, frozen water bottles, etc?
    It doesn't make any sense. It's like taking brass knuckles to a gunfight.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    It doesn't make any sense. It's like taking brass knuckles to a gunfight.
    Yeah, and the DefSec countermanding Trump's orders? That's bizarre, if that is indeed what really happened.

I am beginning to suspect Trump is in entirely over his head on this. He's sufficient for handing out twitter spankings to the woke media and celebs, but for actually handling a coup? Insurrection in the ranks?

The window to impress me with his competence in these matters is closing fast.

I sent the following to friends and family:

I expect that DC will be wrecked by this time tomorrow...

• The Freemason Globalists serve Satan....many via Black Masses and other rituals. They will do whatever it takes to see the Protocols of the Elders of Zion reach total fruition. (Rv 2:9, 3:9) www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
    • They control the fiat money supplies and have bought puppets or blackmailed them, like Senators, Congressmen, Judges, Governors, Mayors, etc. Epstein, et al were/are useful tools.
    • The CIA is their hidden army. No one is allowed to question the annual Black Budget items or activities of the CIA. Much of the funding for the CIA has come from the illicit drug trade, which explains why Afghanistan was attacked and the poppy fields seized after allegedly Saudi Arabians flew airliners into the World Trade Center (and why the US has maintained a presence there for 20 years). The timing of the CIA control of the Afghan poppy fields and the rise in the use of opioides (like oxycodone, fentanyl, hydrocodone, etc.) coincide. Prior to that, the head of the CIA (George Bush I) and Governor Clinton were operating a drug running scheme via Mena Arkansas. Remember Iran Contra? Now you know why they were such good buddies.
    • The CIA is behind China, Iran and N. Korea. China and Iran recently have taken actions challenging the US. Think: Hong Kong, Taiwan, S. China Sea, Venezuela. The actions were timed to coincide with the COVID release and the Insurgency within the US.
    • COVID is a bio-weapon intentionally released in Wuhan – proved by multiple scientists. China closed down traffic from Wuhan to other places within China, but allowed air traffic from Wuhan to the rest of the world. Trump caught on to this early on and shut down air traffic from China to the US.
    • They also own and control the Dinosaur Media, whom receive daily 4 a.m. marching orders and key concepts/phrases to promote. They also control Internet platforms, e.g. Twitter, Google/Youtube, Fakebook, etc.
    • ANTIFA and BLM are organized groups of fools funded by Giorgi Schwartz aka George Soros. www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ANTIFA+admits+funded+by+soros www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG9tANP5X48&feature=youtu.be
    • Governors/Mayors of Democrat states/cities are prostitutes to the Communist Party (formerly known as the Democrat Party), and are being told that the only way they can secure Federal Bailouts is if conditions deteriorate to the unimaginable. "Let ANTIFA and BLM sociopaths tear it up, and burn it down."
    • Suburbanites will be told to support bailouts to keep the criminal-class city-dwellers on the reservations and not in the civilized suburbs and rural areas. They will jump at the opportunity to keep them away from the civilized suburbs and rural areas.
    • The Globalists are pulling strings on their puppets in the Pentagon to stage a military coup. It always comes down to the military. www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5RWuuil2YU&feature=youtu.be
    • https://youtu.be/xStJWpreAtE?t=1488 Mattis is CFR, the ‘rider on the white horse’ (Rv 6:2). I don't know what is with Kelly. Why would Trump surround himself with Mattis, Kelly, Esper? Keep your enemies closer? I dunno. Sure looks like a mistake on Trump's part from where I sit. Then, again would it matter anyway when certain of the Chiefs in the Pentagon are Black Hats? How many of these Pentagon types are compromised because they have accepted kickbacks from the Globalists who own the military industrial complex which were warned about from exiting President Eisenhower? The same ones who foment endless wars to generate demand for the military products of their companies.
    • The Marines and Submariners report directly to Trump.
    • They were counting on terrible BLS labor numbers to be announced on 6/5 to further destroy all hope in the working public. They want the public divided, unemployed, hungry, hopeless and frightened. People in that condition are easily manipulated.
    • The idiot DC Mayor demanded the Trump Administration withdraw all armed National Guard from DC. Sec. Esper responded by withdrawing some, and disarming others, making them targets. He did this after publicly contradicting his boss, President Trump, and without consulting the White House. Think about that one. This is also a means to demoralize the police and faithful troops. The double digit IQ Democrats continue to elect fools and idiots that are manipulated, easily. www.thetelegraph.com/news/article/Pentagon-disarms-guardsmen-in-D-C-in-signal-of-15320290.php www.voanews.com/usa/pentagon-orders-remaining-active-duty-troops-leave-dc
    • Trump is not going to let the White House be penetrated. It contains classified materials and equipment. Further, Trump loves this country, is a real estate man and it is his home – and in his control. The Insurgents will surely attempt to breach the barricades outside the White House. The White House was burned in 1814, I don’t think that Trump will allow that to occur again.

The following is a post to by Qaon which indicates that much of the foregoing was anticipated. The Civil War 2.0 is advancing:

Military Intelligence & State Secrets

Anonymous 31 Oct 2017 - 10:00:15 PM

1509505215390.jpg

SCI[F]
    Military Intelligence.
    What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
    What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
    What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
    Why is this relevant?
    What was Flynn's background?
    Why is this relevant?
    Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
    Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
    Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
    Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
    Why?
    By Who?
    Was HRC next in line?
    Was the election suppose to be rigged?
    Did good people prevent the rigging?
    Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
    Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
    What is POTUS in control of?
    What is the one organization left that isn't corrupt?
    Why does the military play such a vital role?
    Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
    Who guards former Presidents?
    Why is that relevant?
    Who guards HRC?
    Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
    Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
    What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
    What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
    What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
    Why is this important?
    What is Mueller's background? Military?
    Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
    How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
    Who is helping POTUS?

https://qmap.pub/

Jesus warned us via certain contemporary prophets of much of the foregoing. He also warned us that the Freemasons will release the virus this Fall in a much worse way, including without limitation, forcing vaccinations on the public to weaken their immune systems prior to spraying the live virus upon the public via chemtrails:
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?246505-COV19-to-Resurface-in-Fall-2020-Over-100-times-worse-Likely-time-to-flee-to-Refuges

What has arrived and how to deal with it
    (Previously, ‘What is coming and how to prepare for it’.)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2vblO6nsPH6y0w4198v935P

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Maybe it's Trump's psy-op coup.

Maybe Trump is a modern Governor of Gutium ?