Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Coup attempt this weekend

Plainsman.....could use an update.

I do not know anything about either of these men....any comment?

Marshall Masters: ‘They are going to do a second planned attack on the White House’

"They are drunk with power and they are going to become more extreme"

By Staff Writer -

June 17, 2020

(INTELLIHUB) — Author and researcher Marshall Masters appeared on the Intellihub Podcast on Tuesday where he said the far left is planning a second attack on the White House in the near future.

Masters told Intellihub founder Shepard Ambellas that George Soros plans to overtake the White House with “masse” by directing tens of thousands of ANTIFA to storm the property possibly later this month.

“They are going to amp this up with a lot more people,” he explained. “Letting the White House burn is a strategic retreat… not so much a sacrifice.”

Masters said that if the White House were to burn Soros plans overturn the country by replacing police units and defunding police in order to create chaos on a large scale which would result in Chinese mercenaries running security.

“Americans are sitting on the sidelines,” he explained. “We have a division in the country that is so fossilized it’s like in stone… and this is going to culminate in Soros and his dream is to see the White House burn.”

Please comment below in the comments section of this website and don’t forget to share this post far and wide on all of your social media channels.

https://www.intellihub.com/marshall-...e-white-house/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

This bald guy seems like a nut job.

It was the first few minutes that I was asking about....after that the discussion goes downhill quickly.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Their goal is to have Trump crack down using the military, then the upper brass will stand down, and Trump becomes powerless and is removed under art.25.

He is alone. This is what a 'color revolution' looks like and it is run the same everywhere. It is the trademark of the CIA.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post

Their goal is to have Trump crack down using the military, then the upper brass will stand down, and Trump becomes powerless and is removed under art.25.

He is alone. This is what a 'color revolution' looks like and it is run the same everywhere. It is the trademark of the CIA.

There are hordes of foreigners in the US military. God knows where their loyalties lie.

At the end of the Western Roman Empire, not only were "barbarians at the gate", the Roman military was comprised mostly of foreigners.

"As the anti-government" protest increased violence began to flare, spurred on by agitators buildings were started to being torched, the president ordered the police not to over-react,,avoid violence at all cost. One day shooters appeared on roof tops and began shooting police, the police then acted by sending in riot squads and afv's. Then the violence escalated and and all hell broke loose, the president orderd the national militia in,,,they stood down and the mobs took control of the government buildings and the president was deposed.

Kiev Ukraine - 2014
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

"As the anti-government" protest increased violence began to flare, spurred on by agitators buildings were started to being torched, the president ordered the police not to over-react,,avoid violence at all cost. One day shooters appeared on roof tops and began shooting police, the police then acted by sending in riot squads and afv's. Then the violence escalated and and all hell broke loose, the president orderd the national militia in,,,they stood down and the mobs took control of the government buildings and the president was deposed.

Kiev Ukraine - 2014
    Sounds familiar.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Kiev Ukraine - 2014
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ~ George Orwell

CHOP Activists Construct Giant Black Power Fist Statue But Can’t Lift It Into Place (VIDEO)

Last edited by Lenno; 06-19-2020 at 12:15 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."