Thread: TS Christobal

Default TS Christobal

I have never seen the models this tight...

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Even last nights weather forecast has some of that moisture making it up here to WI by Tuesday into Wednesday

down here on da bayou, we're ready...a ts is nasty enough but I'd rather take a ts than a full blown democra, uh, hurricane. I mean, they both suck and blow hot air! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Hey Consteacher1 - gotta be careful, though - a dinky hurricane came up the Mississippi in 1971 and spawned 5 tornados in Baton Rouge. ( One of which wiped us out )

Ear
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Prayers for everyone in it's path.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."