Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone'

Default Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone'

Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone'
    Just Like ISIS and the Paris Commune

Jun 09, 2020

Just as the Islamic State (ISIS) claimed territory in Iraq and Syria, antifa militants have claimed territory in Seattle, Wash. According to reports on the ground from The Post Millennial's Andy Ngo and Townhall's Julio Rosas, protesters and antifa instigators have seized land in the Capitol Hill area around the Seattle Police East Precinct. Like ISIS, the rioters appear to have decided on setting up a government in their occupied territory, naming it "Free Capitol Hill."

"Seattle [Mayor Jenny Durkan] is allowing a dangerous situation to fester. [Antifa] militants have taken over & created an 'autonomous zone' in city w/their own rules. Police precinct abandoned. Antifa set up barricades to create a border. Calling for volunteers to provide armed guard," Ngo tweeted.

Seattle @MayorJenny is allowing a dangerous situation to fester. #Antifa militants have taken over & created an "autonomous zone" in city w/their own rules. Police precinct abandoned. Antifa set up barricades to create a border. Calling for volunteers to provide armed guard. pic.twitter.com/ksQI4NI5kP

Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) June 9, 2020

His message included tweets from rioters and pictures of the "Free Capitol Hill" poster on the side of a barricade, along with a map of the area antifa had taken over.

"The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone. Folks in Seattle have secured six block of city [at the moment], barricaded it, and gotten local businesses and residents to agree to, well, disaffiliate from Seattle basically. It's a flux state in the making," Alex Humva tweeted.

"Speaker at the autonomous zones advocating folks with firearms take shifts defend the barricades. Sh*t is getting organized," another inside the barricades tweeted.

The map Ngo tweeted claims to represent Seattle on the night of June 8. Antifa rioters claim to have taken over the "Capital Hill Free Zone (Protester Occupied Seattle)" in yellow. The zone includes the "Captured Regime East Precinct (Abandoned Police Station with doors left unlocked lol)," along with areas marked "Commune Food Stations," "CHFZ Commune Barricades," "Relaxation & Dining Field (food regularly handed out + coffee bar)," and a "Stoa (Informal Congregational Area)."

more at link

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...s-zone-n512621

if the regular folks are willing to let them get away with it, then they deserve the out come..............folks are going to have to start taking responsiblity for their own safety..............I damn sure will not nor do I rely on the local let.............police now are reactionary..........not precautionary.........where I live if one calls 911 they usually show up about 45 minutes to an hour ..........the event has been over for awhile.............that is why we are all armed and an armed society is a polite society

No way antifa chase cops off, unless this is another liberal shot to ruin their archenemy trump.
    It's possible in liberal cities, where mayors and antics share the same political goals

In many areas cops have been disarmed, either politically or literally. And given orders to retreat to avoid conflict. I'd suspect Seattle is such an area.

Curious how long Antifa holds it if the 82nd Airborne gets involved. I bet about 10 minutes.

They are following the precedent set by the French Proto-Marxists in the 1860's in the Parisian Communes. Eventually a German General and his army went in and nearly destroyed them. The survivors fled across Europe and gave birth to Communism
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    In many areas cops have been disarmed, either politically or literally. And given orders to retreat to avoid conflict. I'd suspect Seattle is such an area.

Curious how long Antifa holds it if the 82nd Airborne gets involved. I bet about 10 minutes.

If the police and/or National Guard do not end the occupation of this neighborhood, then the people (militia) should.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Typical new speak in that "Free Capitol Hill" is surrounded by barricades.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Map of Antifa occupied territory in Seattle. From The Conservative Tree House.

https://theconservativetreehouse.fil...-seattle-1.jpg
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"When it hit the fan in Bosnia in the 1990’s the electrical grid and water utilities went down, thus there was no heat in the winter and no potable water available for drinking. The currency and banking system were non-existent and commerce in its traditional form came to a standstill – leaving only barter as a way to acquire goods. The food supply and transportation systems fell apart. Police, fire, and medical services disappeared. Violence, disease and death spread throughout the region. Few were prepared for what would follow. This is Selco’s story. Pay attention, it may save your life one day."
    “Nobody wins, we just survived, with a lot of bad dreams.”
    — Selco
    https://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-surviva