It’s time, if you haven’t already, to seriously consider His Torah and begin to walk as Messiah set example. This entire country – the entire world – would change overnight with true repentance and simply returning to His Ways. Not only that, but your very own Kingdom standing is at stake. Eternity hangs in the balance and your WORKS will determine your gain…or loss. He said it’s NOT HARD…don’t be led astray by deceived men…READ HIS WORDS…

Deu 30:11 “For this command which I am commanding you today, it is NOT TOO HARD for you, nor is it far off. (1Jn 5:3 For THIS IS the love of YHUH, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments ARE NOT burdensome.)

Mat 24:4-5 And יהושע answering, said to them, “TAKE HEED that no one leads you astray. “For many shall come in My Name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and they shall lead many astray.

Many indeed will agree with you that He is Messiah – thousands of various denominations will say that - Mat 7:20 “So then, by THEIR FRUITS you shall know them. And in that very topic, He leads to this: Mat 7:23 “And then I shall declare to them, ‘I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness!’ Ah yes, the old “Torah was nailed to the cross” crowd…no regard for His Sabbath, His feasts, His dietary standards…LAWLESSNESS! You may think you know Him, but He doesn’t know you! How CAN we know for sure?

1Jn 2:5-6 But WHOEVER GUARDS His Word, truly the love of Elohim has been perfected in him. BY THIS WE KNOW that we are in Him. The one who “says” he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even AS HE WALKED.

1Jn 3:7 Little children, LET NO ONE lead you astray. The one DOING righteousness is righteous, even AS HE is righteous.

He is NOT playing games…I wonder how many mainstream ‘pastors’ have taught you about this verse…don’t tell me it somehow got overlooked…prayer is our direct communication with Him! Is your prayer pleasing or ABOMINATION? Was He just kidding? How would one get around this unmistakable clarity???

Pro 28:9 He who turns away his ear from hearing (shama-HEAR AND DO!) the Torah, Even his prayer is an abomination.
Act 5:32 “And we are His witnesses to these matters, and so also is the Set-apart Spirit whom Elohim has GIVEN TO THOSE WHO OBEY HIM. (Joh 9:31 “And we know that Elohim DOES NOT hear sinners…) (Rom 7:7 “…I did not know sin EXCEPT through the Torah.”)

Guess He wasn’t kidding…this is often called “Isaiah’s Apocalypse”…these verses are also resounding with clarity…
Isa 24:3-6 the earth is completely emptied and utterly plundered, for יהוה has spoken this word. The earth shall mourn and wither, the world shall languish and wither, the haughty people of the earth shall languish. For the earth has been defiled under its inhabitants, BECAUSE they have transgressed the TORAH, CHANGED THE LAW, BROKEN the everlasting covenant. THEREFORE a curse shall consume the earth, and those who dwell in it be punished. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth shall be burned, and FEW MEN shall be left. (Mat 7:14 “…there are FEW who find it.)

He makes this simple…here is THE litmus test that YOU CAN KNOW if it is truly HIS RUACH that indwells you…the TRUE RUACH WILL CAUSE YOU to walk in His Torah…to DO His Words…

Eze 36:26-27 “And I shall give you a NEW HEART and put a NEW SPIRIT within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh, and put MY SPIRIT within you. And I SHALL CAUSE YOU to walk in My laws and guard My right-rulings and shall do them.

Pro 1:23 “TURN at my reproof. See, I pour out MY SPIRIT on you, I make MY WORDS known to you.

If the ‘spirit’ you have encountered CAUSES you to deny His commandments/Torah, YOU are adding sin to sin…an untested ‘spirit’…a counterfeit…

Isa 30:1 “Woe to the stubborn children,” declares יהוה, “to make counsel, but not from Me, and to devise plans, but not of My Spirit, in order to add sin to sin…”

Days of distress…our only hope to call on Him…who will He listen to? Who will He rescue?

Psa 50:15-17 “And call upon Me in the day of distress – Let Me rescue you, and you esteem Me.” But to the wrong Elohim said, “What right have you to recite My laws, Or take My covenant in your mouth, “While you hated instruction And cast My Words behind you?