Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Images of Jesus need to be torn down they represent white supremacy"

Default "Images of Jesus need to be torn down they represent white supremacy"

White blm activist 'Shawn King' declared last night,,,,and you thought it was about confederate statues.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    White blm activist 'Shawn King' declared last night,,,,and you thought it was about confederate statues.

Yep, the war is against Jesus.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I like this response to the tweet (click to enlarge):

jesus-thread.jpg

https://twitter.com/MrSubsidiarity/s...58871275798528
    Attached Images Attached Images

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Yeah, ultimately it's the Christians they want eliminated. More than likely, Jesus did have a swarthy complexion.

It's getting even more insane. Heard on the radio that now leftist ideology says the names of your rooms need changing....no more master bedroom, master bath

It's amazing that eventually God just hands you over to a depraved mind.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

What next? They’re running out of ammo... and we still don’t care.
    What greater insult can they contrive? They still can’t get a rise out of 90% of the population.. Only the uber leftists and their enablers are responding.
    The blacks destroyed their own homes and businesses, again. Boy are they showing us.
    When you think about it these “agents of destruction” actually suck at what they do!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Yep, the war is against Jesus.
    True that the war is against God, but I find something interesting about all of this.

Me and you know what Idolatry is. America is steeped in it.

What Im about to say, not many will understand, but Im sure you will Pastor.

Maybe God is allowing all of this, to rid the land of some of america's idols.

And when I say idols, I mean the worshipping of people/statues/busts/paintings (images)/etc).

And since God said not to make an image or form of anything or Himself (Leviticus 26:1 / Exodus 20:4 / Isaiah 40:18, 40:25,46:5) , He might be rid-ing the land of them, indirectly using the BLM movement.(God does use His enemies to do His will)

Examples:
    Leviticus 26:30, Micah 5:13, Dueteronomy 12:3, Numbers 33:52, Zechariah 13:2

And before someone says it, no I do not support BLM/Antifa. They are terrorist organizations; there is nothing peaceful about them.
    Last edited by Rob_0126; 06-23-2020 at 11:54 AM. Reason: adds
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    True that the war is against God, but I find something interesting about all of this.

Me and you know what Idolatry is. America is steeped in Idolatry.

Maybe God is allowing all of this, to rid the land of some of america's idols.

And when I say idols, I mean the worshipping of people/ (statues/busts/paintings (images)/etc)

And since God said not to make an image or form of Himself (Leviticus 26:1 / Exodus 20:4 / Isaiah 40:18, 40:25,46:5) , He might be rid-ing the land of them, indirectly using the BLM movement.(God does use His enemies to do His will)
    Could be.

It's interesting that God has revealed only two things about Jesus' appearance.

First, he was not physically good looking or handsome. Isaiah 53 verse 2 states, "...he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

Also, he had a beard. Isaiah 50 verse 6, "I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair...".

This is all we know about how Jesus looked. The likenesses we see in all the paintings and sculptures that have been done through the centuries originated in the mind of man. I believe God did not give us more details of his appearance because he knew man is prone to idolatry. Look at the history of Israel and Judah.

I also believe this is why God hid the body of Moses and no one knows where he is buried. It is because man would build a huge temple to Moses and worship his dead body instead of the living Christ.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

The Bible does say not to erect graven images.
    There is outcry over EVERY graven image that is torn down.
    The issue is that someone else's property is being destroyed. Nothing more.
    No one knows what (J)esus looked like.
    No one really knows what Christopher Columbus looked like either.
    I do not think anyone can prove that Jesus was a historical figure or a metaphor on how we were suppose to conduct our lives.
    No so called Christian lives as those first Century "Christians" did because we try to live in Mammon like everyone else.

Well Jesus wasn't white skinned he was pretty much of a olive skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    Well, I understand ... on a couple of levels here.

It's good that "wee" can put a positive spin on the fact that malcontents are are destroying that which belongs to us.

Some of us that "understand" your thinking don't view these monuments as icons to be worshiped but as markers of time, of events that were costly in human lives not to be repeated. Markers of a legacy. History.

The great thing about laying this in Father's Lap is that in many minds it is relief from any obligation to act.

And your thinking that appeasement will satiate the need for the destruction of what is? What do you suppose comes next ....

Is Christianity a "white supremacists" religion? Could it be construed as such? I'm thinkin yes on both counts.

O.W.