Thread: italian tuna salad

Default italian tuna salad

one bottle dill relish
    2 cups Low fat or fat free italian dressing
    Texas pete Hot Sauce
    2 large cans Tuna

combine tuna and other ingredients to your own personal taste.
    Makes a great luch or you can add noodles of any kind to make a great pasta salad!!!!!

“There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.”
    ― John Adams, The Works Of John Adams, Second President Of The United States

Quote Originally Posted by jonlambert73 View Post
    one bottle dill relish
    2 cups Low fat or fat free italian dressing
    Texas pete Hot Sauce
    2 large cans Tuna

combine tuna and other ingredients to your own personal taste.
    Makes a great luch or you can add noodles of any kind to make a great pasta salad!!!!!

What size cans of tuna are you talking here?

K-
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    What size cans of tuna are you talking here?

K-
    it just depends on how much you are going to make. I use the kind that will make maybe 15 sandwiches. It fits in a butter bowl and with the lid on I have lunch for a week.

“There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.”
    ― John Adams, The Works Of John Adams, Second President Of The United States