Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Great Reset - End Game for America?

The only safe place of refuge is not a geographical location, but a spiritual one. A person enters this place of refuge by believing that Jesus died and has been raised from death by God the Father. When one believes on Jesus they are immediately baptized into Christ by the Holy Spirit. At that moment the believer is spiritually "in Christ". He is the only place where we are safe, no matter what happens.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    The only safe place of refuge is not a geographical location, but a spiritual one. A person enters this place of refuge by believing that Jesus died and has been raised from death by God the Father. When one believes on Jesus they are immediately baptized into Christ by the Holy Spirit. At that moment the believer is spiritually "in Christ". He is the only place where we are safe, no matter what happens.
    Amen.

God made it simple.

The devil (jerk) makes it complicated.

The end goal of everything that is unfolding, is total allegiance to satan.

Refusal will mean great suffering and eventually, death; unless Christ is your Savior. (You could still die but it could be for the faith instead) (Rev 20:4/13:7)

Sadly, some christians will give in and take the mark; damning themselves forever. (Mark 4:19)

This ain't a game folks. This is your eternal soul at stake.

Revelation 13:4, "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Rev 20:2)

Revelation 13:15-17, "
    (15) And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
    (16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    (17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
    God will either protect us or not.

Philippians 1:21, "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."
    Last edited by Rob_0126; 06-25-2020 at 07:04 PM. Reason: add in
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Introducing the 'Great Reset,' world leaders' radical plan to transform the economy

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-e...adical-plan-to

"For those of us who support free markets, the Great Reset is nothing short of terrifying. Our current crony capitalist system has many flaws, to be sure, but granting more power to the government agents who created that crony system and eroding property rights is not the best way forward. America is the world’s most powerful, prosperous nation precisely because of the very market principles the Great Reset supporters loathe, not in spite of them."

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-e...adical-plan-to
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

We're under mandatory face mask AGAIN!

This time around it's more draconian!

So far, I've escaped. But I am one of the very few not wearing one.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

We're under mandatory face mask AGAIN!

This time around it's more draconian!

So far, I've escaped. But I am one of the very few not wearing one.

I have been slipping mine extremely far down my face, exposing my nose and mouth. But I can't get away with not wearing one if I intend to actually buy anything here.

Enjoy your freedom this 4th July folks. Wearing masks decreases your intake of oxygen
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    Enjoy your freedom this 4th July folks. Wearing masks decreases your intake of oxygen
    Still under lockdown here in Hawaii. So we'll have to invite a couple of the most trustworthy neighbors and go hide in the jungle behind the house to celebrate our freedoms this year.

Mehbe wee be overdue for some good ole fashion slaughter of sovereign peepses abroad to take our minds off of our troubles here in our free brave homes that wee ain't gonna do $h!t about.

For your listening pleasure and some bootstrap lifting inspiration I give you ...

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    I am so glad that my Medicare Provider Humana sent me 2 masks, nice of them to do so, I have wore out the one I made. These were nice 3 layer ones also. Saw lots of people wearing masks while I did some shopping to day. It sure was a relief that people are finally taking this virus seriously for once, instead of the doom and gloomers just laughing it it off. And as far as watching fireworks I will do it at a distance not even in a group of people. But blocks away on my own. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    I have wore out the one I made.
    Your mask might last ya awhile longer if'n ya quit shovin your cheesy crackers through it. Lift it up an over your eyes and just munch away ....

O.W.