Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump admits it. He’s losing.

Bez, you old grump !!

I have a sneaking suspicion that you would get a real kick and bang out of the way “God” really operates, as opposed to the way those who always assume that “He is on their side” like to think He operates.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    ...I have a sneaking suspicion that you would get a real kick and bang out of the way “God” really operates, as opposed to the way those who always assume that “He is on their side” like to think He operates.
    Truth.

Isaiah 55:8-9, "
    ( 8 ) For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
    (9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Romans 11:34, "For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller?"

1 Cor 2:16, "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."
    To know God is to know His Son.

Matthew 11:29, "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Bez, you old grump !! I have a sneaking suspicion that you would get a real kick and bang out of the way “God” really operates, as opposed to the way those who always assume that “He is on their side” like to think He operates.

Well this ought to help Trump. This weekends race one car will look like this. Love it

I have a sneaking suspicion that you would get a real kick and bang out of the way “God” really operates, as opposed to the way those who always assume that “He is on their side” like to think He operates.

Over and over in Bible history, God uses an enemy to punish His own people who have sinfully rebelled against Him.

For example...

God decreed Babylon would rule the nations for 70 years and sent Babylon/Edom against Israel. God sent the prophet Jeremiah to tell Israelites God's Babylonian punishment was coming. Not only did they refuse to believe the message, they tried to kill the messenger! They also tried to escape to Egypt to avoid their Babylonian punishment... so God arranged for Babylon to conquer Egypt !!

As Ezekiel 38/39 plainly tells us... God sends Gog/Magog against His own sinful people.