Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: COVID-2 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Youngest “C19 Victim” in Michigan Actually Died from Birth Defect where Baby is Born with Intestines Located Outside its Body

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/ghoulish-fraud-youngest-c19-victim-michigan-actually-died-birth-defect-baby-born-intestines-located-outside-body/

Capitol Hill studio Lumen Couture is producing masks that combine functionality with fun.

So, we are told that Conjob-1984 came from bats.
    Here is a link to 2015 that states..........
    A new bat SARS-like virus has been discovered that can jump directly from its bat hosts
    to humans without mutation. However, researchers point out that if the SARS-like virus did jump,
    it is still unclear whether it could spread from human to human.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1110115711.htm

I listened to a video from Max Egan with Andrew kaufman 5/16/2020
    All videos can be found here
    http://thecrowhouse.com/radio.html

He stated that the full genetic chain in the magic virus has not been mapped beginning to end
    and what he has seen in the literature published, the dna/rna chain looks like the short
    dna/rna chains were put together similar to how Frankenstein put his monster together.
    Much of the dna/rna claimed to be from Covid may be actually material from the host body leading to so many false positives.

I do not know what the truth may be, but, more and more I am finding what I have been
    taught and read from mainstream sources and governments is rarely true.

I think you got it, IB
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Actor Jason Isaacs: People Who Don’t Wear Masks Should Be in Prison or 'Hanging in the Streets'

Tuesday, September 29th 2020, 1:47:24 pm

People who refuse to wear masks -- or wear them improperly, "who don’t wear it over their nose" -- should be "in stocks, in prison, or hanging in the streets," according to "Star Trek Discover" star Jason Isaacs.

Challenge Accepted

Tight Security In Cleveland For The First TRUMP/BIDEN Debate