Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-2 Thread

Default COVID-2 Thread

‘Sinister’ Covid-19 causes infected human cells to sprout tentacles loaded with viral venom

Images show infected cells growing tentacle-like spikes, known as filopodia, which appear to be littered with viral particles

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ec5a6f4244ac5001d2e522c
    Gates Backed Covid-19 Vaccine Reprograms Cells with Synthetic Nanotech Viruses

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Oooooh...scary. NOT.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ef9077a672706002f336ee4DESTROY OR BE DESTROYED: Alex Jones’ Emergency Message To Trump

·
    Jun 28, 2020

BUSTED: NIH Owns Financial Stake In Gates-Funded Coronavirus Vaccine

Patrick Howley | National File - June 29, 2020 -
    The National Institutes of Health has a financial stake in the Moderna Coronavirus vaccine.

Huge COVID Case-counting Deception at the CDC

Jon Rappoport | Infowars.com - June 30, 2020 -
    Agency mixes flu and other disease diagnoses into coronavirus category. (up to 32 times actual case count)

Body Language – Bill & Melinda Gates

June 30, 2020
    https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/202...melinda-gates/

Flashback: Texas Judge Warns New Covid-19 Guidelines Could “Artificially Increase” Case Totals

Infowars.com - June 30, 2020 -
    Very nature of the “probable” case definiti

Media Pushing Pig Virus as Potential ‘Next Pandemic’

Kit Daniels - June 30, 2020 -
    The “new normal” of perpetual fear