Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-2 Thread

I love when they accidentally let the truth slip out...

“From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, said at a news briefing from the United Nations agency’s Geneva headquarters. “It’s very rare.”

They had to walk that one back fast!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Coronavirus Numbers Purposefully Inflated By The CDC

Jon Bowne | Infowars.com - July 6, 2020 -
    Goal is make pandemic seem as catastrophic as possible to keep economy shut down.

Dr and Senator Scott Jensen talks about COVID-19

Doctor forced to write coronavirus on death certificates.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Dr and Senator Scott Jensen talks about COVID-19

Doctor forced to write coronavirus on death certificates.
    He said it can be spread by aerosol transmission...

He is being targeted because the AMA (American Money Association) has big backing behind them.

Prayers for him and his family.
    Last edited by Rob_0126; 07-07-2020 at 02:29 PM. Reason: add
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Trump administration moves to formally withdraw US from WHO

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/506214-trump-administration-formally-withdraws-us-from-WHO-

REMINDER: WHO Created Global Pandemic Panic Based on Fraudulent Data and Its Leader Tedros is Connected to Islamic Terrorism and Is a China Puppet

BREAKING: US Withdraws From World Health Organization and Democrats Are Losing It