Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There's an Interesting Twist Concerning the St. Louis Couple Who Defended Their Home

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Oath Keepers?
    Thought of that. Haven't talked to OK leadership about this but it would be logical to ask the Oath Keepers for assistance. Unless of course the couple's Liberal. Hell, I thought paying Hell's Angels for protection was a good alternative too.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mark McCloskey, Who Aimed Gun at BLM Protest, Faces Heavy Defeat in Primary
    Mark McCloskey, the pro-Trump candidate who gained notoriety after he and his wife pointed guns at Black Lives Matter protesters outside their home, was trounced Tuesday in Missouri's Republican primary for the Senate.

Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt easily won the race. With most of the results in, he had more votes than his nearest two competitors—U.S. Representative Vicky Hartzler and scandal-ridden former Missouri Governor Eric Greitens—combined.

McCloskey, meanwhile, trailed in fifth place with just 3 percent of the vote.
    https://www.newsweek.com/mark-mcclos...rimary-1730366

McCloskey would have won if he had changed his name to "Eric Eric" because of that endorsement from the Stable Genius:

Trump endorses "ERIC" in Missouri GOP Senate primary. There's more than one Eric in the race
    "I trust the Great People of Missouri, on this one, to make up their own minds, much as they did when they gave me landslide victories in the 2016 and 2020 Elections, and I am therefore proud to announce that ERIC has my Complete and Total Endorsement!" Trump wrote in a statement Monday night.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-e...enate-primary/
    Last edited by solderguy; 08-03-2022 at 08:36 AM.