Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christians Beware

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    I hate, I despise your feasts! I cannot stand the stench of your solemn assemblies
    Is this your answer to my question? It didn't ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post

Is this your answer to my question? It didn't ....

O.W.

I posted God's Biblical answer.

For true believers no further explanation is necessary...
    for reprobates no further explanation is ever enough.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I think the most dangerous opposition is going to come from the apostate churches. Christians are separating themselves on to wear a mask or not, bowing the knee to BLM, etc. It's causing friction and separation.

On another note, I am going to place blue light bulbs in the light on our front lawn in support of the police. I don't want to live in a world without the good ones. You may want to light your front porch that way or light on front lawn if you have one.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    But, it is also sin to not assemble with our brothers and sisters. It is easier though, to find sin in others.
    Amen.

The conundrum I have faced for several years was about assembling with Churches that did not preach the whole counsel of God.

And yet where we were, it seemed their was none that was preaching the whole counsel of God. It's like we were in a wilderness.

We want to gather with fellow brothers and sisters anytime we can. And missing this, the world can grind you down.

Experiencing this for a time, here is something to ponder on:

Daniel 12:6-7, "
    6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be
    to the end of these wonders?
    7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his
    right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time,
    times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these
    things shall be finished. "
    I believe that the power of the holy people, is the assembling of us all together to worship God on a regular basis.

And because we are at the end of all things, the breakup of assembling ourselves (2 or more) is greatly threatened.

But Why?

Because I now believe that is how we are powerful as a body. And according to Daniel's vision, it will happen eventually.
    But until then, we strive to do it until we can not.

It has been and will be a battle to hang on, but God is faithful.

1 Samuel 30:6, "And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God."
    We started going to a local church, that we don't agree with their doctrine 100%, but we still need to fellowship, regardless of doctrinal differences. (Im not talking about completely heretical, but minor denominational differences)

It's a time like never before, and never will be again. Hold on brothers and sisters.(Matthew 24:21)
    Last edited by Rob_0126; 07-01-2020 at 10:04 PM. Reason: adds, wording
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."