Thread: GOP Senators Propose Replacing White Columbus Day with Black Juneteenth

Default GOP Senators Propose Replacing White Columbus Day with Black Juneteenth

Never did I imagine I would be a witness to the evil tares brazenly raising up their heads for God's harvest !!

Yet here it is... manifesting right before my eyes !!

GOP senators propose replacing Columbus Day with Juneteenth as a federal holiday

July 1. 2020

Republican Sens. Ron Johnson and James Lankford on Wednesday introduced an amendment proposing to replace Columbus Day with Juneteenth as a new federal holiday to avoid putting the U.S. "further in debt."

Johnson, R-Wis., and Lankford, R-Okla., rolled out their proposal as an amendment to bipartisan legislation rolled out by Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, last month that would make Juneteenth a federal holiday.

" In response to a bipartisan effort to give federal workers another day of paid leave by designating Juneteenth a federal holiday, we have offered a counterproposal that does not put us further in debt,” Johnson said Wednesday. “We support celebrating emancipation with a federal holiday, but believe we should eliminate a current holiday in exchange. We chose Columbus Day as a holiday that is lightly celebrated, and least disruptive to Americans’ schedules."

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., has proposed replacing Columbus Day with Juneteenth as a federal holiday. "

more at link

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...ederal-holiday

the end truly is at hand. prep and pray, you know the rest.