Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

It doesn't matter where she is if the Intel agencies want her.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I do not think she will see August.
    It will just not happen by a self inflicted hanging.

Hi Laura19, do you have in predictions on Ghislaine Maxwell and Hillary?

and has Mark Taylor discusses about the latest goings? Looks like Ghislaine’s days are numbered...and we might see some major falses flag o Rama in the coming days,weeks,months this year...

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Well, I'm sure you heard Rick Wiles' take. You all know the law suit brought against Trump by a girl at Epstein's right? I saw it long ago online. Well, Rick, who loves to slander Trump, thinks they are bringing Ghislaine forth to testify to that. I will tell you this. I would never say that I know for a fact Trump did nothing but I also know that God could use him as a model of repentance. Think King David. Has sex with another man's wife and then has him killed and then God calls him a man after his own heart?????????

Mark Taylor is still saying there will be arrests. I take a wait and see approach to all prophetic words, but I know God will expose all at some point. I am hoping that Ghislaine's arrest will do something. I have been praying for months that Epstein's black book is released. Yeah, something big is going on.

Back to Trump, some prophetic voices, one of whom indirectly sits on spiritual advisory calls, has said the Lord is dealing with Trump (along with the rest of us) and teaching him about total reliance on him and dealing with his pride. That would be wonderful. Everytime Trump says, "People wonder how I have been able to endure," I am always hoping he will finish the sentence and say, "It's God". I do believe we will see that. You'd be very foolish to say something snarky here.
    We all want to have others grow in the Lord

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Well, I'm sure you heard Rick Wiles' take. You all know the law suit brought against Trump by a girl at Epstein's right? I saw it long ago online. Well, Rick, who loves to slander Trump, thinks they are bringing Ghislaine forth to testify to that. I will tell you this. I would never say that I know for a fact Trump did nothing but I also know that God could use him as a model of repentance. Think King David. Has sex with another man's wife and then has him killed and then God calls him a man after his own heart?????????

Mark Taylor is still saying there will be arrests. I take a wait and see approach to all prophetic words, but I know God will expose all at some point. I am hoping that Ghislaine's arrest will do something. I have been praying for months that Epstein's black book is released. Yeah, something big is going on.

Back to Trump, some prophetic voices, one of whom indirectly sits on spiritual advisory calls, has said the Lord is dealing with Trump (along with the rest of us) and teaching him about total reliance on him and dealing with his pride. That would be wonderful. Everytime Trump says, "People wonder how I have been able to endure," I am always hoping he will finish the sentence and say, "It's God". I do believe we will see that. You'd be very foolish to say something snarky here.
    We all want to have others grow in the Lord

I wish Trump had some one like David Wilkerson on the advisory call... I hope ur right because itÂ’s gonna get really scary...yes IÂ’ve been to Rick Wiles too. Also Hagmann, John B Wells...

been listening to David Seaman lately...talks about Ghislaine Maxwell...
    https://www.pandora.com/podcast/fulcrum-news-with-david-seaman/updates-7320-ask-ghislaine-maxwell-if-the-covid-is-real/PE:3992215

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    I wish Trump had some one like David Wilkerson on the advisory call... I hope ur right because itÂ’s gonna get really scary...yes IÂ’ve been to Rick Wiles too. Also Hagmann, John B Wells...

been listening to David Seaman lately...talks about Ghislaine Maxwell...
    https://www.pandora.com/podcast/fulcrum-news-with-david-seaman/updates-7320-ask-ghislaine-maxwell-if-the-covid-is-real/PE:3992215
    Oh, David Seaman, I'll go listen. Didn't know he was still around. Make sure you check out my final comments on this thread too, Don't Tread
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...-from-Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Oh, David Seaman, I'll go listen. Didn't know he was still around. Make sure you check out my final comments on this thread too, Don't Tread
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...-from-Kentucky
    Will definitely do...I fear this all involves the same usual people that we all have been discussing since 9/11...From high on top, the powers and principalities Tom Horn has discusses this...don’t have to name names...but needless to say, it’s a freak show...It’s so sad that people are so reprobated...

Laura, do you really think Ghislaine will name names? Or are they gonna pull another Jeffrey Epstein (Moe Greene) special?

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Laura, do you really think Ghislaine will name names? Or are they gonna pull another Jeffrey Epstein (Moe Greene) special?
    In light of how crazy everything is, who knows? No harm in praying for it. I know it's hard always being disappointed. Like it was already said on this thread, suicide is too obvious, they'll have to do something else. Interesting how ABC news tonight is "REALLY" reporting it, having witnesses speak. It's so weird seeing them do that because we never see that anymore. Sometimes, they just have to acknowledge a story, but I'm sure they have some tricks up their sleeves, just waiting to pounce on it. If she does name names, will she be certain just to name republicans?