Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY county issues $2,000 per day fines for ignoring contact tracers

Default NY county issues $2,000 per day fines for ignoring contact tracers

No doubt someone will "go postal" over this draconian outrage !

NY County Issues 'Costly' Subpoenas to People for Refusing to Talk to Coronavirus Contact Tracers

2 Jul 2020

Officials in New York's Rockland County announced on Wednesday that they had issued subpoenas to eight people allegedly infected by the coronavirus for refusing to speak with contact tracers voluntarily.

"The health of our county" will not be "compromised because of ignorance, stupidity, or obstinance," Ed Day, the county executive, told reporters.

"Failure to comply will be costly: $2,000 per day," Patricia Rupert, the county's health commissioner, added, referring to the subpoenas, according to the Hill.

Officials are using the subpoenas to compel the people to talk with the contact tracers about contracting the COVID-19 disease at a June 17 party in Clarkstown, located north of New York City, Rubert said.

She indicated that the eight people had declined interview requests to determine who else they were in contact with and prevent them from further spreading the virus.

In echoing frustrations expressed by health officials across the country, Rupert said the infected partygoers are not answering their phones or refusing to talk when contact tracers reach them.

"Unfortunately, I am now forced by these circumstances to send subpoenas to the individuals who are required to cooperate with us," Rupert said. "

more at link

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ntact-tracers/

Threat and coercion is not acting voluntarily.

Good deal fine the non compliance dudes. They are just going to spread this virus even more if they don't come forward. Fine The Buggers~!!!

Does the taste ever bother you, Hoppy?
    The taste of people's s**t you get kissing their a**es.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    Does the taste ever bother you, Hoppy?
    The taste of people's s**t you get kissing their a**es.
    I'm glad you said it
    We are in a war for our personal rights as opposed to the collective mindset.....And all over a fake pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post

We are in a war for our personal rights as opposed to the collective mindset.....And all over a fake pandemic

Hopefully... God will call for a sword against the cultural marxists throughout all His lands !

Yesterday for the first time, Texas governor decreed mandatory face masks in public!

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Yesterday for the first time, Texas governor decreed mandatory face masks in public!

Yes and that IS a good deal. I am seeing more and more people wearing masks now at the store than ever before. Which IS a good thing. And if people can't act responsibly then the government MUST STEP IN to stop the spread of this COVIC-19 and try too get it under control before the other flu season starts up again.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post

IMHO you are seeing things accurately. I think the next logical question is....Why the fake pandemic? Could there possibly be a hidden agenda?

Maybe the corona virus is a good thing! Because of this virus we actually have an opportunity to reset things. We can roll out a new digital currency! We could have a new social contract, one that is unencumbered by the flaws of the constitution! Heck while were resetting things, we can take on this global warming issue!

The Great Reset

"The Covid-19 crisis, and the political, economic and social disruptions it has caused, is fundamentally changing the traditional context for decision-making. The inconsistencies, inadequacies and contradictions of multiple systems –from health and financial to energy and education – are more exposed than ever amidst a global context of concern for lives, livelihoods and the planet. Leaders find themselves at a historic crossroads, managing short-term pressures against medium- and long-term uncertainties.

As we enter a unique window of opportunity to shape the recovery, this initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons. Drawing from the vision and vast expertise of the leaders engaged across the Forum’s communities, the Great Reset initiative has a set of dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being."

Learn more!
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Great Reset

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

The enemy's antichrist cultural marxist "1984"/"Brave New World" RESET is HERE !!

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

The enemy's antichrist cultural marxist "1984"/"Brave New World" RESET is HERE !!

Yes it is
    The Great Reset

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.