Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NY county issues $2,000 per day fines for ignoring contact tracers

If you get COVID-19 wouldn't you want the people that you were close to to be warned in time so they don't spread it to others? If you were in their shoes wouldn't you want to be warned?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post

If you get COVID-19 wouldn't you want the people that you were close to to be warned in time so they don't spread it to others? If you were in their shoes wouldn't you want to be warned?

Haven't you figured it out by now ?

Coronavirus is a psy-op cover for changing management.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Haven't you figured it out by now ?

Coronavirus is a psy-op cover for changing management.

Absolutely
    And too many sheeple are falling for it...hook,line and sinker

"I think the next logical question is....Why the fake pandemic? Could there possibly be a hidden agenda?"

Because the previous attempts to oust President Trump did not work as planned.

I'm fed up with ALL management... Trump included !!

When I woke up this morning... for no apparent reason, "Dark Winter" was on my mind.

"Dark Winter" was the very last part of a National War College/Homeland Security Course that was ironically due to begin on Sept 11, 2001.

I copied that Homeland Security website right after 9-11.

Here is part of what it says about "Dark Winter":

DARK WINTER is an exercise originally designed to highlight the challenges that Federal and state leaders would face during a major attack on the American homeland. Several scenarios were examined, but the exercise developers, the ANSER Institute for Homeland Security and the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies, decided that a bioattack during an international crisis and overseas military deployment would best demonstrate the deficiencies and fault lines. Many homeland defense/security exercises focus on consequence management. DARK WINTER creates a situation where senior leaders must face the challenges of crisis management, consequence management and international response in parallel, not sequence.

Goals and Objectives:

· Consider impact of a biological attack on US national security
    · Examine State and Federal reaction to a crisis that is simultaneously local, national, and global in scope
    · Evaluate life and death decisions in a resource constrained environment
    · Address information management needs and the role of the media
    · Handle ethical, political, cultural, economic, operational and legal challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Good deal fine the non compliance dudes. They are just going to spread this virus even more if they don't come forward. Fine The Buggers~!!!
    My SIL on her way to work watched as two NYPD cops walked passed a homeless man with no mask to write a $1,000 citation to a man in a suit for not wearing a mask....someone remind me how COVID isn't about $.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post

My SIL on her way to work watched as two NYPD cops walked passed a homeless man with no mask to write a $1,000 citation to a man in a suit for not wearing a mask....someone remind me how COVID isn't about $.

At least Texas draconian government gives one warning... before they issue a citation for not wearing a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

I'm fed up with ALL management... Trump included !!

When I woke up this morning... for no apparent reason, "Dark Winter" was on my mind.

"Dark Winter" was the very last part of a National War College/Homeland Security Course that was ironically due to begin on Sept 11, 2001.

I copied that Homeland Security website right after 9-11.

Here is part of what it says about "Dark Winter":

DARK WINTER is an exercise originally designed to highlight the challenges that Federal and state leaders would face during a major attack on the American homeland. Several scenarios were examined, but the exercise developers, the ANSER Institute for Homeland Security and the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies, decided that a bioattack during an international crisis and overseas military deployment would best demonstrate the deficiencies and fault lines. Many homeland defense/security exercises focus on consequence management. DARK WINTER creates a situation where senior leaders must face the challenges of crisis management, consequence management and international response in parallel, not sequence.

Goals and Objectives:

· Consider impact of a biological attack on US national security
    · Examine State and Federal reaction to a crisis that is simultaneously local, national, and global in scope
    · Evaluate life and death decisions in a resource constrained environment
    · Address information management needs and the role of the media
    · Handle ethical, political, cultural, economic, operational and legal challenges

Dark Winter = bioattack during an international crisis and overseas military deployment

Now we have a military deployment... B52 and two aircraft carriers playing war games in the South China Sea!

Staged or not... Dark Winter's "bioattack during an international crisis and overseas military deployment" appears to be happening now with the US conducting war games with two aircraft carriers in the South China Sea.

B-52 bomber joined dual-carrier exercise in the South China Sea, Air Force says

July 6, 2020

" A B-52 Stratofortress bomber flew halfway across the world to join two aircraft carriers in an exercise Saturday in the South China Sea, Pacific Air Forces said in a statement Sunday.

While the B-52 was flying with strike fighters and electronic warfare jets from aircraft carriers USS Nimitz and USS Ronald Reagan over the Pacific, Air Force pilots flew B-1, B-2 and other B-52 bombers above Independence Day celebrations in Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore."

https://www.stripes.com/news/pacific...-says-1.636462