Thread: DOJ "we are going after right wingers"

Default DOJ "we are going after right wingers"

I do not watch tv but get glimpse of shows on the interwebz Tucker Carlson is interesting, listened to some of last nights show, 7/2 DOJ turd on kept saying how 'by god we are coming after anyone who takes the law into there own hands', 'we are targeting those right wingers','right wingers of violent mobs looting and destroying our cities'.

I noticed it took Tucker a little while to get what this turd was saying and finally stopped and asked "what",,,,just so you know the DOJ is going after the right,,,and blaming them for the rioting and looting.

I voted for Mr.Trump,,,,maybe I was a fool.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

I like how they keep raising their hands to identify themselves as absolute enemies to everything America was founded upon.

Makes thing a lot easier.

Who was the lying pos?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

I saw that segment of Tucker Carlson's interview... when the DOJ guy said "right-wing"... it took Tucker by surprise and he asked the guy what right-wing groups?... but the guy never answered.

Sounded to me the DOJ will be using the left-wing cultural marxist abomination as an excuse to target White Christian right-wing groups !

They are comming for the Christians and their children. Anyone up for a viewing of The Shining?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

the department of justice should be the department of just us
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

German special forces disbanded: The german special forces (KSK- Kommando Spezialkräfte) has been mostly disbanded. This has come after a few incidents regarding "far right" ideologies in the force. The current minister of defence has started an investigation that was met by a wall of silence in the force. In the force. In the future, the remnants will be under intense scrutiny and training will be outsourced.

Sounds familiar
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I wonder how many "right-wingers" were in the Stasi ??

Stasi ID card belonging to Putin found in East German secret police archives

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...lice-archives/

In his Mount Rushmore speech, Trump's strange use of the term, "fascism", appears to dovetail with this topic !!

Trump's Mount Rushmore Speech

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...ushmore-Speech