Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prophecy of Pastor from Kentucky

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Prophecy of Pastor from Kentucky

I've been waiting for someone to post the prophecies of this pastor from Kentucky. The Lord gave him this in December.

I will post more comments later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TdpMSMP9x4
    Three Prophetic Dreams From Pastor Dana (16 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyIt8uTbfbk&t=146s
    Coming Persecution (20 minutes)

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Is there a video from December? The two you posted are from June. In the one I looked at he repeats stuff we have all been discussing since January.. Nothing he says has not been discussed for months here and at many other boards.
    I can’t call that prophesy.
    Now if there is a video from BEFORE any of this was common knowledge, then I might take an interest.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

I'm not a prophet either but I believe his vision is correct.

By the time the Great Reset will be ready to be rolled out in early spring the global population will be desperate to be saved.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/
    The Great Reset

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Is there a video from December? The two you posted are from June. In the one I looked at he repeats stuff we have all been discussing since January.. Nothing he says has not been discussed for months here and at many other boards.
    Now if there is a video from BEFORE any of this was common knowledge, then I might take an interest.
    The timing of the video could be better but what shouldn't be lost are the predictions he made for this fall. You don't have to be a prophet to see the future predictions will be coming true as well.
    The Great Reset

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

When human leaders fail us, our only hope is in God's "Great Reset" !!

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post

The timing of the video could be better but what shouldn't be lost are the predictions he made for this fall. You don't have to be a prophet to see the future predictions will be coming true as well.

Will someone post a condensed version of those "future predictions" for this fall ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    You were not listening. First dream was in DECEMBER seeing people in masks, protests, etc.

Now, is there a youtube or facebook dated December, not sure?

I'll tell you what I bear witness with. The 2nd dream where much of the persecution would come from the apostate church. After what I have seen with their compliance, bowing the knee, etc., makes perfect sense to me

Sorry I couldn't post all my thoughts at once. Had a makeup trial going on here at the house for daughter's August wedding. Stuff like this is sooooooooo
    not me. Wedding was to be in May, now scheduled for August. Talked to venue owner this week, things were looking good and then POW, Indianapolis liberal mayor (where wedding is) is starting up his covid crap. Even the state of Indiana, ready to be fully functional on July 4 has hit the pause button. ALL BY DESIGN. So, we will plan for the wedding, but I told my daughter they could pull the rug out from under us last minute. Over $10K in deposits, you can reschedule, but not cancel and get deposit back. I am not going to go thru another rescheduling. Most people from all over the country to fly in....we've had had many cancellations including her maid of honor from San Fran. It's been tough, but life could be worse....anyway, the prophecy

So, this Kentucky pastor's words (Dana) would not be completely lining up with Mark Taylor, so I checked out what Mark said. He posted the following as a good comment on the Pastor Dana's words. I thought the comments were good and really appreciated the good spirit behind them. I thought of that scripture about how pleasant it is for the brethren to get along together.

But then the next day, Mark posted more, and this I wasn't comfortable with.
    https://restore7.org/blog/2020/7/1/p...mpression=true
    I did not bear witness with these thoughts on the prophecy. Dave Wilkerson’s ministry does not warrant the criticism

Here is what I've learned a while back. The prophet usually doesn't get the perfect timeline. Think of them looking out at a mountain range. They see straight across at the peaks, the highlights, not focusing on the valleys in between. Those valleys could have years between peaks.

Mark Taylor did say that we are given these things to pray about as well....Ninevah could repent, right? I just was concerned that Mark was going to fight for his word being the correct one a little more than I was comfortable with. Mark certainly heard from the Lord about Trump being elected back in 2011. But he missed the midterms....they were not a red tsunami.

Prophets are human, they are unbalanced, they are moody, and they carry a unique burden....they feel the Lord's heart. It takes about 25 years they say to make a prophet.

I close with this.
    Loren Sandford, Denver pastor’s comments, when I asked him. Loren, in I believe 2017 (this is online), had a word from the Lord about the Trump’s presidency in it’s 4th year and the difficulties. He was on both Sid Roth show and Jim Bakker show with the comments and you can find if you desire. Here's how he answered by question about Pastor Dana:

Here's what I think. I have seen many instances of people having prophetic dreams that came to pass and were accurate, but those dreams were then followed by dreams that were extensions of the first dream that were not accurate. It's like the psyche built on the first dream because of fear and anticipation. That being said, last December in prayer I saw flames and riots in American cities. At the time I associated it with Trump's reelection - November. I have since thought that what I saw was accurate but that what I assumed would be the timing was not accurate because it's been happening, as you know. What I see now is a great crossroads coming and which way it goes depends on prayer and repentance. What this man saw in his dreams is one fork in the road. The other fork is that we will see an economic recovery and another few years of relative ease and prosperity before another and probably worse crisis strikes. I'm thinking a major war. But none of that is cast in stone. Such warnings are given not just so we can prepare, but often so that things can be prevented or changed. I'm praying for the recovery and an extended period of prosperity. Another crisis will certainly come in 3 to 7 years. We need to prepare that one."

As for me, I struggle with the rest of you about accuracy of prophecies. I thought for sure at the beginning of Covid it was a dress rehearsal for tribulation. I'm not sure now if it's going to seamlessly segue into it.

Hope these comments help

What is the prophecy for this fall ??

BTW... Texas has gone coronavirus backwards too.

Yesterday Texas GOP Governor declared wearing face masks in public is now mandatory in the entire state or you will be fined.

the burning of Washington, Trump no where to be found was the fall. Wasn't that in there? Can't go back right now.

Yeah, you're governor is a little flaky sometime, huh? Can't really trust him