Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL to play ' black national anthem' before Week 1 games

Default NFL to play ' black national anthem' before Week 1 games

The time has come for White men to STOP watching/playing "games" and start organizing Second Amendment "Citizen Militias" !!

Source: NFL plans to play Black national anthem before Week 1 games

"Lift Ev'ry Voice And Sing," traditionally known as the Black national anthem, is expected to be performed live or played before every Week 1 NFL game, and the league is considering a variety of other measures during the upcoming season to recognize victims of police brutality, a source familiar with the league's discussions told The Undefeated on Thursday.

The song would be performed before "The Star-Spangled Banner," the source said. The NFL's season opener is scheduled for Sept. 10, with the Kansas City Chiefs hosting the Houston Texans.

Having recently displayed increased awareness about the problems of systemic racism, the NFL, in collaboration with the NFL Players Association, is also considering listing the names of victims on uniforms through decals on helmets or patches on jerseys. The NFL also may produce educational programs about victims, among other plans.

Early last month, commissioner Roger Goodell in a video admitted that the league had erred in how it handled peaceful NFL player protests of police brutality and systemic oppression. Goodell condemned racism and affirmed that Black lives matter, pledging his allegiance to the players in the battle for equal justice under the law.

Also in June, the league revealed plans to increase its social justice footprint by pledging to donate $250 million over a 10-year period.

The league hopes its efforts demonstrate "a genuine commitment to the public, players and coaches and that player voices continue to be heard," the source wrote in a text message. "This is key to educating fans, and becoming a prominent voice in the fight to end racism."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...m-week-1-games

See my related topic:

NBA To Paint 'Black Lives Matter' On Courts at Disney World

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...t-Disney-World

I guess if most of those players are black, they can have their anthem and symbols.
    I have not watched any of those reindeer games in ages and have no plans of watching any in the future.
    I have better ways to waste my time.

In other news.. NFL and NBA leagues are fighting record low ratings showing people were not looking forward to having politics shoved down their throats..

That means we get a Minstrel show before the games? Gov Northram in the Al Jolson story...
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

quit watching the NFL when old colin took his knee. So I don't need the negro national anthem to provide yet another reason not to watch/attend. NASCAR was added to the list when they banned the stars and bars and jumped to the ridiculous conclusion that a pull down was a noose! I've rediscovered my love of reading and won't miss the millionaires chasing balls or making left turns. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Huk View Post
    That means we get a Minstrel show before the games? Gov Northram in the Al Jolson story...

And now you may even say more kneeling then ever before IF NFL does get to be played. Some are saying the NFL may not happen at all. They have already cancelled 2 pre season games and now are calling for the entire preseason to be cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

And now you may even say more kneeling then ever before IF NFL does get to be played. Some are saying the NFL may not happen at all. They have already cancelled 2 pre season games and now are calling for the entire preseason to be cancelled.

Maybe they should forget all the anthems and just play taps for the NFL.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Ya that might be coming. I read that the Green Bay Packers MAY start their season With No Fans in the stands and then may have like 50% or less fans in the stands and they have already said No One Will be admitted WITHOUT a Face covering. I can see it already. Instead of people wearing Cheese Hats, they will be wearing some kind of Cheese Face Masks. LOL. Yes I can see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post

Well said!

Hopefully that will be true of all such professional sports which have been used by the cultural marxist enemy to divert and defuse natural White male aggression which is necessary to fight the real enemy to protect their own.