Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Exclusive: Starbucks Commissions BLM Shirts – Made in Haitian Sweat Shops Known for Abusing Black Workers

Following in the steps of NBA and Apple, the most abusive abusers of human rights are the ones who virtue signal and distract away from their heinous activities with George Soros’ Black Lives Matter

Wisconsin Black Lives Matter ‘Protesters’ Shoot at Home of Black Police Officer’s Girlfriend After Assaulting Them Both

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/wisconsin-black-lives-matter-protesters-shoot-home-black-police-officers-girlfriend-assaulting/

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

He and his lover are both into extreme Furry fetish-ness
    https://mobile.twitter.com/freddiebunz?lang=en
    http://freddiebunz.tumblr.com

con@citydumprecords.com
    (317) 506-3135 (cell phone)
    1805 Howard St, Indianapolis, IN 46221
    06/23/1985
    divorced in 5/18/2016. His exwife lives in greenwood.
    claims to be a Native American
    Was occupy wallstreet in Indianapolis when that was a thing.
    Makes fun of the white mother than got killed for saying all lives matter.
    Cries like a bitch about anti riot measures IMPD used on him.
    owes 2843.03 dollars in property taxes.
    Lives in a crack shack calling it a studio.
    oh and of course points guns at civilians trying to get home.
    Last edited by Lenno; 08-10-2020 at 10:25 PM.