Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Black Lives Matter "Activist" Wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ Shirt Walked into a Louisville Bar and Murdered Three (White) People

The banality of evil and of course it was Blk on huite crime, 'justified' because Racisssim!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The BLM Mob Hits Rural America — BLM Blocks Entrance to Bigfoot School in Rural Wisconsin

BLM Communists Point Guns at Drivers at Previous Breonna Taylor Street Protest
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...treet-protest/

Friday night smack down