Thread: Speak now or forever hold your peace (message to the church)

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Speak now or forever hold your peace (message to the church)

This is the clearest warning God has ever given me. God is emphatically telling the American Church, “Speak now, or forever hold your peace.” Whatever we are going to say, whatever we are going to do, whatever action we are going to take to protect our rights as Christians and Americans, we must do now.
    Doubt my words at your own peril. Churches are about be closed forever. People of faith will soon be marginalized, both socially and economically. What we are talking about here is nothing short of your children’s and your grandchildren’s future. They will live in a world where they will be targeted for the faith you have given them. And the worst part is: you will not be here to protect them when they endure the worst of it.
    Listen closely—the threat I am describing is not years away, it is not even months away, it is days away. Yes, absolutely, we are days away from the new excuse the Democrats are preparing to use to wipe out both the First and Second Amendments to the Constitution.
    Here is what has happened to justify the urgency of my writing. Satan has been working on this masterstroke of tyranny for years. The tapestry of lies he has woven is the greatest manipulation of truth in all of history. It transforms light into darkness, and darkness into light. It changes hatred into love, and love into hatred. It makes racism equality and equality racism. They have left few, if any, words that carry their original meanings.
    The web of evil that has fallen over all of America is clearly described in Isaiah 59:4-8:
    “No one calls for justice,
    Nor does any plead for truth.
    They trust in empty words and speak lies;
    They conceive evil and bring forth iniquity.
    They hatch vipers’ eggs and weave the spider’s web;
    He who eats of their eggs dies,
    And from that which is crushed, a viper breaks out.

Their webs will not become garments,
    Nor will they cover themselves with their works;
    Their works are works of iniquity,
    And the act of violence is in their hands.
    Their feet run to evil,
    And they make haste to shed innocent blood;
    Their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity;
    Wasting and destruction are in their paths.
    The way of peace they have not known,
    And there is no justice in their ways;
    They have made themselves crooked paths;
    Whoever takes that way shall not know peace.”

That passage describes exactly what is happening, from our lowest back alleys, to our highest offices of power.
    And the following verses (14-15) tell us what is coming next.
    “Justice is turned back,
    And righteousness stands afar off;
    For truth is fallen in the street,
    And equity cannot enter.
    So truth fails,
    And he who departs from evil makes himself a prey.”

The moment when you will make yourself a prey for Marxist wolves, is even now at the door.

I am sick to death with those who refuse to call the church to action. Let me put it plainly. You have two choices: either vote for Trump, or make a plan to move your family to safety. I am also sick of those pastors who refuse to come to this obvious conclusion.
    When you hear them screaming, “Mario Murillo is an extremist!” remember that we got to this point of desperation because of the lukewarm voices who refused to admit the approach of danger.
    -Remember when California told us not to use our Bibles? Pastors did not galvanize a resistance to stop it.
    -Remember when marriage was destroyed? Again, there was no national firewall of righteous leaders to intervene.
    -Then they told us to close our churches, even as they condoned mass protests that led to violence and helped spread the virus. Again, there was no unanimous action from American church leaders.
    -Then they told us that we cannot sing. This was a test balloon to see how fast they can force the church underground.

So, what is next? Will they extend the church-gathering-ban indefinitely? Will they move on to dictating not only when we can meet, when we can sing, but will they also dictate what we can say? Will we finally find ourselves ordered to read a script that will be, in effect, a repudiation of our faith in Christ?
    Remember, we are here because of an incurably wrong-headed sense of political correctness. Well, my brothers and sisters, that season is over. The gloves must come off. The righteous must rise up with a single roar—a noise that is unified and unending must rise from the church.
    For years we have been told to just sit back and let it happen. We were told that it was ‘all in God’s hands,’ even as we ignored God’s Words. God has chosen to honor prayer. God rewards those who seek to stand in the gap against national evil. Borrowing one last verse from Isaiah, which tells us our great predicament: “Then the Lord saw it, and it displeased Him that there was no justice. He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor…” (Isaiah 59:15,16). God is shocked, and rightly so, that the American church is still wandering, wavering and weakening in the face of an invading enemy.

And yet, there is great hope because God’s army is rising and its numbers are growing at this very hour. Notable Christian leaders are no longer worried about protecting their reputations, but are taking up a new anointing—a nation-saving anointing!
    With every atom of my being, I am exhorting you to take action. To those who have no stomach for war, and are oblivious of the fact that we are already at war, please spare me your empty excuses.
    The American church must rise up now. We are about to be bound and gagged by a rogue government. Whatever confidence you have in my ministry—whatever level of trust I have earned—must now be put on the line.
    Join us in this great struggle! Join a cause so noble and right that it is beyond belief that every Christian in America is not involved. This is the hour. You will never pass this way again.
    Speak now, church, or forever hold your peace!

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    The web of evil that has fallen over all of America is clearly described in Isaiah 59:4-8:

Hollow words, as he selectively cherry picked out the root of the problem:

Isa 59:2 But your crookednesses have separated you from your Elohim. And your sins have hidden His face from you, from hearing.

That's what happens when people reject HIS definition of sin.

1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Pro 28:9 He who turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, Even his prayer is an abomination.

All goes back to denying Messiah's very own words...that pesky heaven and earth thing...

Mat 5:18 “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one yod or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.

We will all know when that happens...

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Psa 50:15 “And call upon Me in the day of distress – Let Me rescue you, and you esteem Me.”
    Psa 50:16 But to the wrong Elohim said, “What right have you to recite My laws, Or take My covenant in your mouth,
    Psa 50:17 “While you hated instruction And cast My Words behind you?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.