Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus expert says Americans will be wearing masks for 'several years'

Default Coronavirus expert says Americans will be wearing masks for 'several years'

July 6, 2020

Coronavirus expert says Americans will be wearing masks for 'several years'

Health experts won't ask Americans to take off their masks any time soon.

That's the take of Eric Toner, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. He has been preparing for an outbreak like the novel coronavirus as part of his work for years...

... "I think that mask wearing and some degree of social distancing, we will be living with — hopefully living with happily — for several years," he said.

more at link

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavir...-several-years

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

July 6, 2020

Coronavirus expert says Americans will be wearing masks for 'several years'

Health experts won't ask Americans to take off their masks any time soon.

That's the take of Eric Toner, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. He has been preparing for an outbreak like the novel coronavirus as part of his work for years...

... "I think that mask wearing and some degree of social distancing, we will be living with — hopefully living with happily — for several years," he said.

more at link

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavir...-several-years

Yes I think so also. After all look at all the stores and restaurants and many other places that have installed plexiglass shields. Yuppers social distancing will be the new norm for years to come. As this virus will not be going away anytime soon, if at all~! Some are now saying over 250 experts say that it is now also airborne. And couple this with the normal flu season and the world will have a double whammy, including the US. And now even home improvement stores like Menards are selling masks in huge bundles. LOL Look at all the new advertising that is now being on TV radio and yes even on social media outlets about wearing masks, and staying 5 feet away. The new normal will be something that will have to be adjusted top as time moves forward, and NO AMOUNT of ticked off extreme righties are going to change THAT. LOL... Don't like it?, well there are lots of islands that one to land on for the rest of their lives to live out their years. LOL. And even now their are WAY more people wearing masks in my area then ever before, even though there is NO mandatory use. Just people have Common Sense for their life, and the lives of their fellow man. Movie house are already spacing the seating arrangement, and look at all the amusement parks that have already set social distancing and recommending masks. And many restaurants are now posting, no masks, no entry. LOL A lot of money has already been spent by businesses for this New Normal that will not be going away any time soon.

When out and about, I've seen nasty germ-ridden masks lying on parking lots and sidewalks.

As for me, I don't wear one.

Obviously, they plan for us to be wearing masks for a LONG time... and they have created a special communist 'antifa' social distance greeting !!

UConn-made COVID-19 Mask Solution Coming to Market

July 2, 2020

Within six weeks of announcing a successful method to fabricate custom-fit mask frames to optimize protection from the spread of COVID-19, UConn has a licensing deal with a Connecticut manufacturer to produce them.

Connecticut Biotech, a startup company headquartered in South Windsor, aims to start marketing, manufacturing, and distributing 3D-printed mask frames under the brand Secure Fit later this year...

... The concept of using facial-recognition software to pinpoint 3D printing specifications for custom fitting, for which UConn submitted a patent application in mid-April, is among a series of recent efforts by the Convergence Institute to address the COVID-19 pandemic.

"I think that the work that we’ve done shows the range of activities that we've created in terms of answering the call to provide solutions for COVID-19," Laurencin says. "First is the understanding of the level of the complexity of the issue involved with our papers published on COVID-19 in the Black community, second, by creating a physical solution for COVID-19 in terms of our new masks systems that create a better, more comprehensive fit for individuals using them, and third is the creation of this new method for greeting that takes into account our new era of social distancing."

Connecticut Biotech was founded earlier this year, seeking to use domestic and international marketing capacity to provide high-quality biotech solutions, reduce COVID-19’s impact on society, and create jobs in Connecticut.

more at link

https://today.uconn.edu/2020/07/ucon...coming-market/

Here's an article about their proposed new 'covid-19 social distance greeting' = the communist 'antifa' clenched fist !!

Alternative to the Handshake Developed by UConn Doctors

"Their newly developed greeting involves an individual placing their closed fist to their chest just overlying the heart to convey greeting to another."

more at link

https://today.uconn.edu/school-stori...uconn-doctors/

And of course they have a "White racist" black angle:

Analysis Suggests COVID-19 Racial Disparities

Public health data through the first few weeks of the COVID-19 pandemic finds disproportionate infection and mortality rates in Connecticut’s minority populations, particularly among Blacks.

more at link

https://today.uconn.edu/school-stori...l-disparities/

Last edited by KingsX; 07-13-2020 at 01:05 PM.

How can there be an expert on Conjob-1984 when the so called unique virus has to this date not been
    positively identified, isolated and gone through the proper testing to prove it is the cause of a disease?

Everyone forced to wear BLACK BURKAS = cultural marxists' solution to "White racism."

Elbow length black gloves will also be necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    How can there be an expert on Conjob-1984 when the so called unique virus has to this date not been
    positively identified, isolated and gone through the proper testing to prove it is the cause of a disease?
    that's what came to my mind----what experts
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

The current mask doctrine clearly has nothing to do with health. It’s satanic indoctrination.

Once the festivities begin a different kind of masks will be prevalent, shemaughs.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    The current mask doctrine clearly has nothing to do with health. It’s satanic indoctrination.

Once the festivities begin a different kind of masks will be prevalent, shemaughs.
    Jon Rappaport is a great writer who has written about medical fraud for 30 years ever since the AIDS scare.
    He has written about the medical fraud of COVID since it started.
    His website is nomorefakenews.com

Additionally I have seen that Amnesty international described that the current isolation of people with masks and social distancing as a form of torture.
    Now, even the stress relief of sports is being pulled out from under the general population. (Bread and Circuses)
    I see this country going into a despair condition like the former Soviet Union.
    It looks to me that the Ruling Class Nobility is destroying the Middle Class to centralize power to concentrate wealth to the Billionaire controlled Corporations.
    Apparently the Billionaires have increased their wealth over 1/2 Trillion Dollars in the last 5 months.