Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus expert says Americans will be wearing masks for 'several years'

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post

Additionally I have seen that Amnesty international described that the current isolation of people with masks and social distancing as a form of torture.

Now, even the stress relief of sports is being pulled out from under the general population. (Bread and Circuses)

I see this country going into a despair condition like the former Soviet Union.

It looks to me that the Ruling Class Nobility is destroying the Middle Class to centralize power to concentrate wealth to the Billionaire controlled Corporations.

Apparently the Billionaires have increased their wealth over 1/2 Trillion Dollars in the last 5 months.

Well said !

Yes... they've taken away the circuses... and are enforcing masks to get bread !

Yes, sports does indeed relieve "stress" and also diverts and defuses natural male aggression.

As I posted on one of my previous topics:

Professional sports... have been used by the cultural marxist enemy to divert and defuse natural White male aggression which is necessary to fight the real enemy to protect their own.

The time has come for White men to STOP watching/playing "games" and start organizing Second Amendment "Citizen Militias" !!

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...e-Week-1-games

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    Jon Rappaport is a great writer who has written about medical fraud for 30 years ever since the AIDS scare.
    He has written about the medical fraud of COVID since it started.
    His website is nomorefakenews.com

Additionally I have seen that Amnesty international described that the current isolation of people with masks and social distancing as a form of torture.
    Now, even the stress relief of sports is being pulled out from under the general population. (Bread and Circuses)
    I see this country going into a despair condition like the former Soviet Union.
    It looks to me that the Ruling Class Nobility is destroying the Middle Class to centralize power to concentrate wealth to the Billionaire controlled Corporations.
    Apparently the Billionaires have increased their wealth over 1/2 Trillion Dollars in the last 5 months.
    Covid is fake, we need a resistance movement because the bureaucracy is selling it hard with outrageous fake laws to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    Covid is fake, we need a resistance movement because the bureaucracy is selling it hard with outrageous fake laws to follow.
    Ya fake MY FOOT. And I go shopping EARLY before people like YOU that THINK this is fake, and shop without their masks on and spread this crap to others. Be respectful of others When Shopping and going out in public wear that dam mask~!!!!!! There are a LOT of PIGS around and going massless just proves it LOL

I am sure this not only happens at the pumps, but also inside Walmart stores as well. Enough said..... Wash Your Hands even IF you don't want to wear a mask, to protect others the heck with yourself that is your business, but THINK of the others in this crisis. And if a place has a mask policy DON'T Go To That Place and make a spectacle of yourself., But for goodness sakes WASH HANDS to help from getting this virus stuff from PIGS LIKE THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Ya fake MY FOOT. And I go shopping EARLY before people like YOU that THINK this is fake, and shop without their masks on and spread this crap to others. Be respectful of others When Shopping and going out in public wear that dam mask~!!!!!! There are a LOT of PIGS around and going massless just proves it LOL
    Fake as a three dollar bill. Imho

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    The current mask doctrine clearly has nothing to do with health. It’s satanic indoctrination.

Once the festivities begin a different kind of masks will be prevalent, shemaughs.

Here we go again. California is back on coronavirus lockdown.
    And we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Short version for SoCal: No tattoos. No touch ups. No pedicures. No Pilates. No movie premieres. No barhopping. No Sunday Mass.

With the harshest of initial pandemic closures lifted around Memorial Day, many Californians seemed to think the danger from the novel coronavirus was over and rushed out to make up for three terrible months of quarantine.

We partied, we protested, we patronized salons and stores. And too often, we did so without maintaining a safe distance from others or wearing a face mask. Businesses ignored infection-control rules in large numbers, and some county sheriffs refused to enforce the rules.
    And — surprise, surprise — the virus took full advantage of our lowered defenses. COVID-19 cases have risen steadily over the past month, with Los Angeles as the hottest hot spot in the state. More troubling: Hospital admissions rose, too, as did the percentage of coronavirus tests that come back positive. Health officials said they expect to see the COVID-19 mortality rate, which has been decreasing, start rising again in the next few weeks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...231407419.html

Brand new virus has an expert already? Well done sir! Way to apply yourself! As for the masks, I'm sure the Taliban are loving this..
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Here we go again. California is back on coronavirus lockdown.
    And we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Short version for SoCal: No tattoos. No touch ups. No pedicures. No Pilates. No movie premieres. No barhopping. No Sunday Mass.

With the harshest of initial pandemic closures lifted around Memorial Day, many Californians seemed to think the danger from the novel coronavirus was over and rushed out to make up for three terrible months of quarantine.

We partied, we protested, we patronized salons and stores. And too often, we did so without maintaining a safe distance from others or wearing a face mask. Businesses ignored infection-control rules in large numbers, and some county sheriffs refused to enforce the rules.
    And — surprise, surprise — the virus took full advantage of our lowered defenses. COVID-19 cases have risen steadily over the past month, with Los Angeles as the hottest hot spot in the state. More troubling: Hospital admissions rose, too, as did the percentage of coronavirus tests that come back positive. Health officials said they expect to see the COVID-19 mortality rate, which has been decreasing, start rising again in the next few weeks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...231407419.html

The fact you actually read yahoo news explains everything
    You're a soccer mom....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Practical View Post
    Brand new virus has an expert already? Well done sir! Way to apply yourself! As for the masks, I'm sure the Taliban are loving this..

An
    Ohio man who died of Covid-19 had repeatedly posted on Facebook about his skepticism of the outbreak – and a tweet containing a montage of his posts is now going viral.Richard Rose, 37, died at home in Port Clinton on 4 July just days after he tested positive for Covid-19. The montage of his posts spreading on social media, which has been viewed 3.5 million times, shows that he tested positive and was quarantined on 1 July, when he was already viewing symptoms.
    After telling a friend he had no idea where he contracted the disease, he posted on 2 July that “this covid $hit sucks! I’m so out of breath just sitting here”. That is the last post featured from before his death.

Laugh all you want and spread lies on the net ..... this guy did just that, now he is DEAD.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-37-di...092340275.html