Thread: Trump Can Easily Lose To Joe Biden From Here

Default Trump Can Easily Lose To Joe Biden From Here

David Seaman is right. I definitely agree. Trump can easily lose...because Trump he can’t help being aggressive... And he says things that he hardly backs it up...

please listen to Seaman...don’t listen to some MAGA hick, who makes one excuse one after another...

https://www.fulcrumnews.com/blog/2020/7/7/updates-772020-trump-can-easily-lose-to-joe-biden-from-here

it’s so disgusting that Trump is on this course. Remember Trump took tons of Soros money...that can’t be denied cuz Pawned Vanity won’t report it...

I'll wait till the debates to decide who I vote for.

LOLOLOLOL
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Not too worried. I’ll be surprised if Biden even makes it to the election.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Uh,,,no. Has Mr. Seaman ever stopped smoking a bag of weed and then start making up stuff?? I doubt it. The guy is stoned all the time.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Uh,,,no. Has Mr. Seaman ever stopped smoking a bag of weed and then start making up stuff?? I doubt it. The guy is stoned all the time.
    I'm not stoned but wouldn't mind it.

While it should be a slam dunk for Trump, I'm not sure I'd count my chickens before they hatched.

Who says Biden will be his opponent for sure?
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

It all depends who has the strongest blood ties to British Nobility.
    That has ALWAYS been the case.
    Do some research into the genealogies of the Presidents.
    The Electoral Collage is there to insure the candidate with the strongest blood ties wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I'm not stoned but wouldn't mind it.

While it should be a slam dunk for Trump, I'm not sure I'd count my chickens before they hatched.

Who says Biden will be his opponent for sure?
    My concern is about the author, not the message, either way the election goes their will be more violence.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"