Thread: Confirmed...what we already knew...anyone seen this yet?

Default Confirmed...what we already knew...anyone seen this yet?

Even if you were dying a natural death, hospice care, hell...a damn car wreck...if you tested positive for covid, it's a covid death...

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

I had already heard about similar reports
    like if you were hit by a car and killed and the driver had been around someone with covid your death was covid related
    it's all about control -hype and fear
    JMO YMMV
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

And it's all about the money!

Somewhere in Wisconsin recently, a young man died in a rowboat incident: The Amish lady, relaying this sad event to me, is on a first name basis with the surviving family. She said that the grieving relatives were highly offended when they were approached by the attending medical staff with the request to list the cause of death as Covid related. Some of you may have more accurate numbers but from what I gather, for an uncomplicated case of death related Covid-19, the medicine men reap $13,000; for a ventilated patient, the amount is $39,000. Also, for those with a certain type of life insurance, or maybe, death insurance(?), such a company is off the hook because of the absence of certain riders.