Thread: 2015: America Cedes Sovereignty to the UN

Exclamation 2015: America Cedes Sovereignty to the UN

Question: Given that the Freemason Communist Party (aka Democrats) want to remove Trump from office by any means necessary, why would they allow their Democrat-controlled American cities to go up in smoke and be looted and pillaged?

The following is from 2015:

America Cedes Sovereignty to the United Nations - Pt 1

"Then the king's officers who were enforcing the apostasy came to the city of Modein to make them offer sacrifice. Many from Israel came to them; and Mattathias and his sons were assembled. Then the king's officers spoke to Mattathias as follows: 'You are a leader, honored and great in this city, and supported by sons and brothers. Now be the first to come and do what the king commands, as all the Gentiles and the men of Judah and those that are left in Jerusalem have done. Then you and your sons will be numbered among the friends of the king, and you and your sons will be honored with silver and gold and many gifts.' But Mattathias answered and said in a loud voice: 'Even if all the nations that live under the rule of the king obey him, and have chosen to do his commandments, departing each one from the religion of his fathers, yet I and my sons and my brothers will live by the covenant of our fathers. Far be it from us to desert the law and the ordinances. We will not obey the king's words by turning aside from our religion to the right hand or to the left.' When he had finished speaking these words, a Jew came forward in the sight of all to offer sacrifice upon the altar in Modein, according to the king's command. When Mattathias saw it, be burned with zeal and his heart was stirred. He gave vent to righteous anger; he ran and killed him upon the altar. At the same time he killed the king's officer who was forcing them to sacrifice, and he tore down the altar. Thus he burned with zeal for the law, as Phinehas did against Zimri the son of Salu. Then Mattathias cried out in the city with a loud voice, saying: 'Let every one who is zealous for the law and supports the covenant come out with me!' And he andhis sons fled to the hills and left all that they had in the city. Then many who were seeking righteousness and justice went down to the wilderness to dwell there, they, their sons, their wives, and their cattle, because evils pressed heavily upon them." (1 Mc 2:15-30)

"Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for 'God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.' Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that in due time he may exalt you.
    Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares about you.Be sober, be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking some one to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experience of suffering is required of your brotherhood throughout the world." (1Pt 5:5-9)

Those who are capable of independent thinking and are awake are mindful that the term "conspiracy theorist" is a shabby and increasingly impotent false label used bythe Masons
    (1) in the controlled media, in politics and by other of their assorted conmen to taint and discredit their opposition, as they can not defeat the opposing message with rational argument. In America, perhaps the first group labeled as "conspiracy theorists" was the John Birch Society. While we know little with respect to the JBS, we do know that they have been shouting for many decades that the USA should get out of the United Nations, and that the United Nations should get out of the USA. They have been exposing the UN as the vehicle to be used by the Globalist Freemasons to implement their forthcoming one-world government. The fact that the demonic Rockefeller Family donated the land upon which the UN building sits, speaks volumes.

Satan knows that his time is short. While Jesus defeated him on the cross, already; the Woman Clothed With the Sun will crush his head, soon. Accordingly, he is acting in the open now in an increasing manner.

This writing will discuss, recent steps that the USA has taken to cede certain of its national sovereignty to the UN - steps that will absorb parts of the US military into the UN "peace keeping forces" as they march across America forcing the Subdermal Microchip - the Mark of the Beast
    (2) - upon Americans.

Prior to this happening, we will flee to the refuges in the wilderness as did the Maccabees and their friends.

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
    www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

In the Summary at the following link, we list the signs provided by Jesus through certain of His contemporary prophets indicating when it is time to flee to the refuges. Recently, He told John Leary(3) that He will provide an interior message to His Faithful, when it is time to flee to the refuges in addition to the above mentioned signs. When it is time to flee, we are to do so IMMEDIATELY. Accordingly, it is important that we have our back packs ready now to leave immediately at the appropriate time.
    www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

This is how the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary will be realized, as discussed in the following writing:
    www.call2holiness.org/consecration/prayers.html

We hasten to reiterate, "We have absolutely nothing to fear." Jesus has thought of everything, and all of the bases are covered. We are to prepare now (as discussed in the writing at the end of this writing); have our back packs ready to leave, and then leave in advance of all of the forthcoming nonsense. We will reside at the refuges fully-protected and without any fear or trepidation for the duration of the Tribulation.

You will recall that in Luke 21 after discussing certain forthcoming End Times events, Jesus said to stand erect and rejoice when these events begin, because He is coming right after them!

Time is short!

Standing watch...

Ron & Ben

Via John Leary(3)

November 19, 2009:
    Jesus said, "My people, today'sreadings are a preview of your own events that are about to take place. The Book of Maccabees speaks of how they were being forced by the king to worship other gods on the king's altar. They destroyed the altar and they hid in the mountains while leaving all of their possessions behind.
    You will be called at the appointed time to leave your possessions behind as well and flee to My refuges to avoid being captured and killed by the one world people's UN armies. In the Gospel I spoke of the coming destruction of Jerusalem, and I also spoke that the people should recognize their time of visitation when this destruction would take place at the hands of the Romans. You are seeing events lead up to America's time of takeover when you will see your own visitation leading up to the Antichrist's declaration of power. Be forewarned that once martial law comes, you will need to flee to My refuges by following your guardian angels."

June 19, 2005:
    Jesus said, "My people, the vision of
    the European Union joining with the United Nations is an image of how a one world government is being brought about. Once the individual nations have lost their identity in exchange for regional tradegroups, it will be very easy for the one world people to divide and conquer. This has occurred in the same fashion with Parish Catholic schools when they are moved into regional groups. This tactic of divide and conquer is how all of the one world planners work in everything. They destroy a country's finances with huge unpayable loans and then take control under threat of bankruptcy. Free trade agreements in regions as NAFTA and GATT treaties move into common currencies and then into regional governments. Added to this is the individual control to attempt to get mandatory chips in everyone's body. The Antichrist will come on the scene to assume full power over all the nations, and he will also be the leader of a one world religion that will worship him. Refuse to take any chips in your body. Refuse to use mandatory smart cards, and refuse to worship anyone but Me. Even if your life may be endangered, it is better to die for your faith than to rot in hell. You will be tested greatly to choose between Me and your money and earthly comforts. Just as Jeremiah was threatened, the evil ones will abuse you and persecute you for speaking out about Me and My laws. Do not be discouraged or frightened for I will protect your souls from evil. Trust and hope in Me and you will receive your reward in heaven."

October 8, 2004:
    Jesus said, "My people, I am showing you this metal globe as a representation of
    the one world religion that is intertwined with the New Age Movement and the United Nations as a part of the new world order. Much of this teaching on New Age is linked with the teaching of worship of gods of the earth and transcendental meditation of Eastern mysticism. These ideas of New Age are entering into My Church in place of the traditions of My Church that are being stripped out. There is only one Catholic Church that I formed with My succession of popes, and do not change My laws and traditions to accommodate other religions. You have ecumenism efforts to bring people back to the true faith in Me, but leave those churches that are being infected with other religions. The one world people, through the masons, will try and force this new one world religion on everyone, but refuse to change your faith, even if it means that your life will be endangered. My laws and Commandments will never change and I want you to only worship Me as your One true God who loves you. By following Me only, you will be rewarded with My Era of Peace and eternal life in heaven."

May 3, 2012:
    Jesus said, "My people, you have seen the United Nations at work in trying to help nations and minimize wars. I am warning you that the one world people are always manipulating such organizations to help them in their goal for a new world order with a one world government. Follow the money that is spent by the UN to see what their agendas are. The International Monetary Fund is another organization that is used by the one world people. These organizations get some of their funding from your taxpayers."

September 30, 2010:
    Jesus said, "My people, unions of the one world people will be formed on every continent.
    Once the Antichrist is declared, he will be given power over the European Union by the one world people. Once in power, he will have a round table of leaders, and he will have the original union leaders killed and replaced with his own evil minions. There will be a battle at Armageddon between all the evil people and demons against the good people and the good angels. I will bring My Comet of Chastisement down on the earth at the end of the tribulation. This will be My victory over Satan, the Antichrist, and the evil ones, as they will all be chained in hell. Lift up your eyes then, for your redemption will be at hand as I renew the earth and bring about My Era of Peace."

February 11, 2013:
    Jesus said, "My people, this vision of lions is how Christians were killed for sport by the Romans. You also remember how many Jews and Catholic priests were killed by Hitler in World War II. I am reminding you of these previous persecutions because
    Christians and patriots will be killed with a new persecution by the one world people who control your government. These evil ones have prepared detention center death camps across your country where they have gas chambers, crematoriums, and guillotines.When the lives of My faithful are in danger, I will warn them when it is time to leave for the safety of My refuges. Some will heed My warning, and they will be protected. Those, who do not leave their homes in time, are risking martyrdom.The men in black from the foreign UN troops will try to force everyone to take a chip in the body at their homes. If they are caught and refuse the chip, then they will be killed in the death camps. Those, who follow My directions, will be led by their guardian angels to the safety of My refuges. At My refuges you will be made invisible to those who want to kill you. Trust in My promise of protection during the coming tribulation."

April 6, 1999:
    Jesus said, "My people, I am showing you this golden globe to indicate how the men of money control your world through the various
    secret societies of worldfinance. You will soon see their New World Order brought about. This has been planned for many years, and soon their plan for takeover will be implemented. They will soon create wars and financial upheavals that will throw the world into a panic of chaos. This will lay the foundation for the coming to power of the Antichrist. As a result of a world depression and a world famine, the United Nations will call for a global government to restore order. During a time of martial law, a one-world religion will be imposed, which will be a means for religious persecution to force everyone to worship the Beast and take his mark on their body. All those who refuse this mark, will be outlaws and liable for death. The Antipope, who will replace John Paul II will assist in forming this one-world religion of false gods.(4) Once the United Nations controls the world, the Antichrist will assume full control, and eliminate all of the current leaders(5). As soon as this Evil One will attain full control, I will come and sift all of these evil ones, as I will cast them into Hell in chains. My comet of Chastisement will bring on My triumph over Satan, as I will then prepare the world to be renewed and made ready for My Era of Peace. Have hope, My children for none of these evil plans will ever come to completion. I will protect My Remnant with My miraculous powers, so have no fear of these evil men. They will be humbled while my Faithful will be exalted."

End of messages

Did the US just agree to allow UN Foreign Troops to police the streets of the USA?
    FREEDOMFIGHTERTIMES.COM - July 14, 2016 -- Americas worst nightmare potentially just got the green light.The blue helmets of the UN are coming to police the streets of the USA.Foreign Military is now allowed to police the streets, arrest, and use force in combat.

In May 2016, the USA approved a set of principles that give the green light for UN peacekeeping troops AND POLICE to use force to "protect" citizens in armed conflicts, but the agreement does not specify exactly where. The Blue Helmets are coming, and the American police force could now be a part of a global police force.

These principles are illegal according to the Constitution, but somehow the US has agreed to them. The Obama administration has corrupted the entire American way of life …

…Over the course of the last few years, a lot has transpired from the Patriot Act to the NDAA, to tyrannical gun control, and many more bits of legislation which undermine the citizens rights. Over that time,
    while many Americans lay asleep, the foreign troops were arriving in droves. Vast amounts of reports from all over the USA have reported sightings of foreign military on our streets. However, under these new principles, they legally could be here under the UN's principles. …

"The Kigali Principles are designed to make sure that civilians are not abandoned by the international community again," she said, recalling how U.N. peacekeepers left Rwanda before the 1994 genocide and Srebrenica before the 1995 massacre.

The United Nations is now required to act in the times of crisis or conflict. The question is, does that include within the borders of the United States under the new Kigali principles?

www.dropbox.com/s/w4mo4z38ikt8tc8/Concept-note-Kigali-Principles-event-final.pdf?dl=1

Over the past few years, a lot has come about. Which would lead America to this very point, where the possibility of UN forces would be allowed on US soil. The UN is weeding its way into the US to form a globalist government, but not without invoking the Arms Trade Treaty, which will revoke the second amendment (illegally).

www.dropbox.com/s/i3jega4ba3lk0t1/English7.pdf?dl=1

…The Obama administration on July 1st, 2016 passed another executive order for"Policy on Pre- and Post-Strike Measures to Address Civilian Casualties in U.S. Operations Involving the Use of Force". This executive order appears to be the beginning of the use of military force on American soil. www.dropbox.com/s/mcomfbw5dhopyyj/Executive_Order_--_.pdf?dl=1

(…)

For the complete article, see:
    https://freedomfightertimes.com/end-times/nwo/bombshell-united-nations-may-now-police-streets-usa-new-principles-allow-foreign-military-us-soil/

US approves UN use of force to protect civilians in conflict
    FOX NEWS - UNITED NATIONS - May 11, 2016 -- The United States is announcing its support for a set of principles that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts. …

U.N. peacekeepers from (…) 29 countries are now required to act in cases where civilians are in danger. …"

www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/11/us-approves-un-use-force-to-protect-civilians-in-conflict.html

Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch Announces the Launch of the Strong Cities Network at the United Nations General Assembly

JUSTICE.GOV - Office of the Attorney General - New York, NY, United States - September 29, 2015 -- "…We gather today at a crucial moment of challenge and opportunity for the security of our nations and the well-being of humankind. Fourteen years ago, not far from where we stand today, terrorists carried out a vicious assault on democratic values and inclusive societies everywhere. Their brutal attack claimed the lives of thousands of innocent victims – including citizens from 90 nations. And in the years since that morning when terror rained from the sky, we have continued to see violent extremists emerge from within our own communities - from terrorists inspired by groups like [ISIS] to fanatics motivated by hatred against religious or ethnic factions. Some aspire to travel overseas to train or to fight. Others plot attacks on targets within their homelands. But all are antithetical to the shared vision and common cause that joins us here today in this renowned international forum: commitment to collaboration; dedication to peace; and devotion to the cause of justice within our nations and throughout the world.

It is clear that the challenge of building resilience against violent extremism - a challenge that spans vast oceans and borders while impacting our most tightly-knit cities and towns - requires a response that is both wide-ranging and highly focused. National governments have a crucial role to play in ensuring the
    safety and security(6) of the nations they serve - and here in the UnitedStates, it is our highest priority. Neither the Justice Department I lead nor the administration in which I serve will ever back down from our commitment and our responsibility to safeguard our citizens and defend our homeland. But as a lifelong prosecutor and as a former United States Attorney here in New York, I have also seen firsthand how local authorities can serve as the front lines of our defense against violent extremism. As residents and experts in their communities, local leaders are often best positioned to pinpoint sources of unrest and discord; best equipped to identify signs of potential danger; and best able to recognize and accommodate community cultures, traditions, sensitivities and customs. By creating a series of partnerships that draws on the knowledge and expertise of our local officials, we can create a more effective response to this virulent threat. …

…Until now, we have lacked that mechanism. We haven't had the benefit of
    sustained or coordinated cooperation among the growing number of cities and municipalities that are confronting this ongoing challenge. Communities have too often been left isolated and alone. But through the Strong Cities Network that we have unveiled today, we are making the first systematic effort in history to bring together cities around the world to share experiences, to pool resources and to forge partnerships in order to build local cohesion and resilience on a global scale. Today we tell every city, every town and every community that has lost the flower of its youth to a sea of hatred - you are not alone. We stand together and we stand with you.

This is a truly groundbreaking endeavor. By connecting municipal leaders, facilitating information-sharing and providing training
    and other assistance whereappropriate, the Strong Cities Network will help to fashion a global response to a global issue, without losing sight of its inherently local roots. It will offer city leaders a way to learn from one another about successful initiatives and productive programs. It will provide a platform for discussing community policing and prevention strategies that safeguard the individual rights of citizens. And it will support the practical delivery of community resilience programs in cities that are taking a new look at this evolving issue.

I want you to know that the Obama Administration is deeply committed to ensuring that the Strong Cities Network is as strong, vibrant and resilient as the cities it unites - because we know this model works. Here in the United States, we have joined with local partners to bring down far-flung human trafficking rings, to strengthen trust in law enforcement, to thwart cybersecurity threats and to combat official and international corruption. Our experience tells us that partnering with city-level officials and the communities they represent extends the reach and deepens the perspective of national governments and international alliances. And connecting those localities to one another - as the Strong Cities Network is doing - is not only a powerful way to lift up our communities worldwide. It also sends a message about who we are and what we aspire to be -
    as an alliance of nations and as a global community. When the representatives of the Strong Cities Network join together for their first Annual Summit in Paris in Spring 2016, they will be making a strong and clear statement to their citizens and to the world: we stand united against violence, united against fear and united in the pursuit of a better and brighter future. …"

justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-loretta-e-lynch-announces-launch-strong-cities-network-united-nations

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight 'Extremism' In U.S.

by Pamela Geller

BREITBART - October 2, 2015 -- On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN),
    a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that "violent extremism" is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a "global police force" to crush counter-jihad forces?

After all, with Obama knowingly aiding al-Qaeda forces in Syria, how likely is it that he will use his "global police force" against actual Islamic jihadists? I suspect that instead, this global police force will be used to impose the blasphemy laws under the sharia (Islamic law), and to silence all criticism of Islam for the President who proclaimed that "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

What is a global police force doing in our cities?
    This is exactly the abdication of American sovereignty…"

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

Traitorous But True - UN Framework Document For US Subjugation, US Military To Be Absorbed Into UN Peacekeepers, Disbanded
    by Rick Wells

CONSTITUTIONRISING.COM - March 10, 2015 -- For most Americans, the fact that the United States has filed with the United Nations a document pledging to
    submit to UN military authority and to dismantle our own military capability in the process would seem unbelievable. The "progressives" have set us down that path and while it won't happen overnight, they fully intend for it to happen.

The United Nations is far more than an international money skimming operation disguised as an aid organization. It was established as the foundation for a world government, one in which the United States ultimately assumes a subordinate position as just another of many member nations, to unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats. It will be modeled along the lines of a worldwide EU, only more austere, oppressive and authoritarian.

It is important to note that the government of the United States which has engaged in this treason is one composed largely of members of the Council on Foreign Relations
    (7), the global elite's front group, personnel pool, PR and indoctrination firm all rolled into one. It's the boys club of the international banksters to which members owe their success, their future and their loyalty. The CFR is a revolving door between the top positions within our government and the private sector, irrespective of and in complete indifference to which political party is in power. They view things from a borderless, international financial and political exploitative perspective. Our national interests are not theirs.

America's two party system is little more than window dressing to provide the illusion of participation for the American citizens. The agenda and the goal remain largely consistent regardless of the outcome of "elections." The CFR determines the candidates, one from each party and care not which puppet they will eventually pull the strings of. …

The offending treasonous document was filed on September 1st, 1961, with the UN Secretary General during the Kennedy administration. It remains in effect today, on file, ready to be used when needed. It is State Department document number 7277, titled
    Freedom From War: The United States Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World. It is worth noting that their plans are often laid out decades in advance in order for the process to appear as a seamless, ordinary occurrence, thereby gaining acceptance and creating less resistance.

https://archive.org/details/FreedomFromWar
    http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html

In the introduction the document states, "In order to overcome the danger of nuclear war now confronting mankind, the United States has introduced at the Sixteenth General Assembly of the United Nations a Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World."

"This new program provides for the progressive reduction of the war-making capabilities of nations and the simultaneous strengthening of international institutions to settle disputes and maintain the peace. It sets forth a series of comprehensive measures which can and should be taken in order to bring about a world in which there will be freedom from war and security for all states. It is based on three principles deemed essential to the achievement of practical progress in the disarmament field:

First, there must be immediate disarmament action:

A strenuous and uninterrupted effort must be made toward
    the goal of general and complete disarmament; at the same time, it is important that specific measures be put into effect as soon as possible.

Second, all disarmament obligations must be subject to effective international controls:

The control organization must have the manpower, facilities, and effectiveness to assure that limitations or reductions take place as agreed. It must also be able to certify to all states that retained forces and armaments do not exceed those permitted at any stage of the disarmament process.

Third, adequate peace-keeping machinery must be established:

There is an inseparable relationship between the scaling down of national armaments on the one hand and the building up of international peace-keeping machinery and institutions on the other. Nations are unlikely to shed their means of self-protection in the absence of alternative ways to safeguard their legitimate interests. This can only be achieved through
    the progressive strengthening of international institutions under the United Nations and by creating a United Nations Peace Force to enforce the peace as the disarmament process proceeds.

Of course there is no such thing as a peaceful world so at some point in time the assertion will likely be made that all that is preventing peace from being achieved is the failure to fully implement the final stages of the program. There is also no shortage of lessons from history that treaties are in fact made to be broken.
    Once disarmed, the nations become subjective to the international authority, with the peacekeepers then inevitably transitioning into the oppressors, with no force on Earth remaining capable of mounting a challenge to their tyranny.

The stated objective is for the United States military to be dismantled and absorbed in part into a domestic police force as well as integrated into the UN "peacekeeping" force with dominion over the United States. …"

www.rickwells.us/traitorous-but-true-un-framework-document-for-us-subjugation-us-military-to-be-absorbed-into-un-peacekeepers-disbanded

United States Announces World Police Force
    "...progressive controlled disarmament and continuously developing principles and procedures of international law would proceed to a point where no state would have the military power to challenge..."

"The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition..."

by Timothy A. Pope

AMERICATHEBATTLEFIELD.BLOGSPOT.COM - May 15, 2015 --

INTRODUCTION
    The revolutionary development of modern weapons within a world divided by serious ideological differences has produced a crisis in human history. In order to overcome the danger of nuclear war now confronting mankind, the United States has introduced at the Sixteenth General Assembly of the United Nations a Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World. …"

http://americathebattlefield.blogspot.com/2015/05/united-states-announces-world-police-force.html

GIs can be forced to wear U.N. beret
    Federal judge upholds court martial of soldier who refused orders

WORLDNETDAILY.COM - December 25, 2004 -- The U.S. military can force its personnel to wear the blue beret of the United Nations and serve under the world body's command, a federal judge ruled.

Judge Paul Friedman upheld the military's conviction of former Army specialist Michael New, who refused to don the U.N. cap and shoulder patch and to serve in a peacekeeping mission in Macedonia nearly 10 years ago, the New York Sun reported. …"

For the complete article, see
    www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42102

Police Militarization: Preparation for Economic Collapse, Food Shortages, Civil Unrest and Martial Law
    by Timothy A. Pope

AMERICATHEBATTLEFIELD - May 19, 2015 -- The following is a study I've done proving that the active militarization of police dramatically increased after the financial crisis of 2008. The U.S. military's nationwide Civil Disturbance Operations, Jade Helm and ARSOF Operating Concept
    are all a cohesive preparation for a forthcoming nationwide economic collapse, civil unrest and martial law due to widespread food shortages and lack of emergency services. It's all connected, ladies and gentlemen, and I'll show you how. …"

While this article is very thorough, it is far to long for this writing. To read the complete article, see:
    http://americathebattlefield.blogspot.com/2015/05/police-militarization-for-economic-collapse-food-shortage-civil-unrest-martial-law.html

State Sovereignty Must Be Altered in Globalized Era

In the age of globalization, states should give up some sovereignty to world bodies in order to protect their own interests

By Richard Haass, President of the Masonic Council of Foreign Relations(7)

TAIPEITIMES - February 21, 2006 -- For 350 years, sovereignty -- the notion that states are the central actors on the world stage and that governments are essentially free to do what they want within their own territory but not within the territory of other states -- has provided the organizing principle of international relations. The time has come to rethink this notion.

The world's 190-plus states now co-exist with a larger number of powerful non-sovereign and at least partly (and often largely) independent actors, ranging from corporations to non-governmental organizations (NGOs), from terrorist groups to drug cartels, from regional and global institutions to banks and private equity funds. The sovereign state is influenced by them (for better and for worse) as much as it is able to influence them. The near monopoly of power once enjoyed by sovereign entities is being eroded.

As a result,
    new mechanisms are needed for regional and global governance that include actors other than states. This is not to argue that Microsoft, Amnesty International, or Goldman Sachs be given seats in the UN General Assembly, but it does mean including representatives of such organizations in regional and global deliberations when they have the capacity to affect whether and how regional and global challenges are met.

Less is more

Moreover, states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function. This is already taking place in the trade realm. Governments agree to accept the rulings of theWTO because on balance they benefit from an international trading order even if a particular decision requires that they alter a practice that is their sovereign right to carry out.

Some governments are prepared to give up elements of sovereignty to address the threat of global climate change. Under one such arrangement, the Kyoto Protocol, which runs through 2012, signatories agree to cap specific emissions. What is needed now is a successor arrangement in which a larger number of governments, including the US, China, and India, accept emissions limits or adopt common standards because they recognize that they would be worse off if no country did.

All of this suggests that sovereignty must be redefined if states are to cope with globalization. At its core, globalization entails the increasing volume, velocity, and importance of flows -- within and across borders -- of people, ideas, greenhouse gases, goods, dollars, drugs, viruses, e-mails, weapons and a good deal else, challenging one of sovereignty's fundamental principles: the ability to control what crosses borders in either direction. Sovereign states increasingly measure their vulnerability not to one another, but to forces beyond their control.

Globalization thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker.
    States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves, because they cannot insulate themselves from what goes on elsewhere. Sovereignty is no longer a sanctuary. …"

www.taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2006/02/21/2003294021

Continued in Part 2
    Last edited by The Cub; 07-29-2020 at 12:30 PM.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

America Cedes Sovereignty to the United Nations - Pt 2

Continued from Part 1:

Socialists, U.N. Call For World Government

By: Henry Lamb

WORLDNETDAILY - November 14, 2003 -- Concluding its 22nd global congress in Sao Paulo, Brazil, recently, Socialist International issued its Declaration calling for
    implementation of "global governance," in a program that mirrors the recommendations of the U.N.-funded Commission on Global Governance, published in 1995.

The International Socialists call for: expanding the U.N. Security Council; creating a new Economic Security Council; creating a new World Environmental Organization; and the mechanisms necessary to enforce
    "Sustainable Development" worldwide.

This document makes public the close union between the agenda of International Socialists and the agenda for global governance developed by the United Nations. Previous efforts to keep the "socialist" label away from the U.N., have now been abandoned, and both institutions are
    publicly seeking total global governance through the United Nations. …"

www.wnd.com/2003/11/21776/

"It [the Beast] forced all the people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be given a stamped image on their right hands or their foreheads, so that no one could buy or sell except one who had the stamped image of the beast's name or the number that stood for its name. Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person. His number is six hundred and sixty-six." (Rv 13:16-18 -- n.b. One can imagine the difficulty that St. John had in describing a 21st century subdermal microchip. It is worthy of note that the construction of these chips involves a stamping process by machinery.)

"But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time." (Rv 12:13)

"What then shall we say to this? If God is for us, who is against us?" (Rom 8:31)

What is Coming

End Notes

(1) "Behold, I will make those of
    the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie -- behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you." (Rv 3:9)

Humanum Genus, Encyclical on Freemasonry
    http://w2.vatican.va/content/leo-xiii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_18840420_humanum-genus.html

The Beast Like a Leopard
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/topics/198

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
    www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

The Demonic Cabal
    www.hermes-press.com/cabal_index.htm

The Jews Who Own the Media
    www.realjewnews.com/?p=828

(2) Refer to
    The Mark of the Beastat: www.call2holiness.org/MarkoftheBeast/MarkoftheBeast.html

(3) The messages of John Leary have yet to be approved by the Church. The archive of his messages can be found at
    www.johnleary.com

(4) Refer to
    The False Prophet at: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/links/all/The_False_Prophet_of_001083291652

(5) Refer to
    The Antichrist at: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/links/all/The_Antichrist_001084683278

(6) "For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. When people say, "There is
    peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief. For you are all sons of light and sons of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober." (1 Thes 5:2-6)

(7) For a discussion of Holy Scripture and the Masonic Council on Foreign Relations, see:

Recommended Reading

At theCall To Holinessweb site:
    www.call2holiness.org

Iniquity With Divine Retribution at the Dawn of the Era of Peace - A Summary Guide to the Tribulation
    Prayers of Consecration & the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
    Tribulation Protection: The Blood of the Lamb
    To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
    Refuges For Our Time
    After The Warning
    Tribulation Update
    Special Links For Preparation For Various Types of Disasters

<><

Provided by the Grace ofGod
    By Ben J. Verdina

NOTE: We respectfully recognize and accept the final authority regarding apparitions, locutions and prophecies presently being reported around the world rests with the Holy See of Rome and the Magisterium of Holy Mother Church to whose judgment we humbly and obediently submit.

The web site, era-of-peace, together with its mother web site,

www.call2holiness.org

have been designed to serve a very unique purpose. As discussed in greater detail on the home page of era-of-peace, it is used in conjunction with its mother site to assist and guide all of God's children through the Great Tribulation of the book of Revelation.

Accordingly, primary emphasis has been given to the accumulation of few archived messages at the era-of-peace web site, as opposed to many individual emailed messages to members. Our intention is to build a relatively small base of messages, to facilitate the painting of the "big" picture as eschatology is realized daily. As new members join, especially during the foretold confusion associated with the Warning, they will see for themselves the foretold events materializing together with supporting evidence.

<>< <>< <><
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

John Leary (yet to be approved)

August 11, 2016:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you a set of steps which represent the steps for a martial law takeover. The first step is to weaken your military defenses, especially the protection of the mainland. The second is to invite UN foreign troops into your bases. Another is to prepare detention death camps to eliminate those people who are blocking the new world order. One step is to control people through chipped documents, and eventually chips in the body to control people like robots. Other steps are to break down the family and a love of God. If you are an astute observer, you can see that martial law could take over America at any time. Pray for your sinners, but your punishment is about to be carried out.”

July 22, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, it is appalling that you Democrat mayors and governors are permitting all the shootings of people. The anarchists are burning buildings and fighting the police and Federal agents with all kinds of projectiles. Every night you hear a list of how many people were shot and killed in your major cities. These Democrat officials are doing practically nothing to stop the anarchists from their crimes. Your President can legally protect Federal buildings, and your liberal officials even want to arrest these agents for defending Federal buildings. These protests are no longer peaceful, and they are even growing more violent as time goes on. I told you before that these officials care more for their power, than their people. Because this violence is continuing, you will see more conflicts between the anarchist killers and your President’s desire for law and order. This is no longer just a political battle of words, but you are seeing an attempt by communist radicals to take over your government by force. Pray for your police and Federal agents to bring law and order to your cities of violence.”

www.johnleary.com