Thread: NFL goes Bolshevik - will play black national anthem

Default NFL goes Bolshevik - will play black national anthem

Jul 28, 2020

" Monday, the NFL confirmed it will cater to the radical left like never before this season, with not just helmet decals but also social justice messages in team end zones....

NFL Caters To Radical Left With Helmet And End Zone Messaging

According to the NFL Network, executive Anna Isaacson informed teams that they will be given a list of names that they can place on their helmet decal. In addition, teams can also choose a "victim of systematic racism who is not on that list."

"As we continue to amplify and elevate the NFL's ongoing and long-term commitment to social justice, we will be incorporating several prominent elements on the field, into all broadcasts and across league and club platforms to begin the NFL season and beyond," the NFL memo read. "In developing these concepts, we have worked directly with players and received input from the NFLPA."

Making it clear that the NFL's social justice campaign extends well beyond simple helmet decals. Now they're planning to use their fields and broadcasts to amplify the movement.

Some examples of messages that will be placed in team end zones include "It Takes All Of Us" and "End Racism."

On top of that, the NFL has confirmed that it will be playing the song "Lift Every Voice and Sing" before all Week 1 games. "Lift Every Voice and Sing" is also known as the black national anthem.

more at link

https://www.themix.net/2020/07/nfl-u...-justice-push/

Source: NFL plans to play Black national anthem before Week 1 games

" "Lift Ev'ry Voice And Sing," traditionally known as the Black national anthem, is expected to be performed live or played before every Week 1 NFL game, and the league is considering a variety of other measures during the upcoming season to recognize victims of police brutality, a source familiar with the league's discussions told The Undefeated on Thursday.

The song would be performed before "The Star-Spangled Banner," the source said. The NFL's season opener is scheduled for Sept. 10, with the Kansas City Chiefs hosting the Houston Texans.

Having recently displayed increased awareness about the problems of systemic racism, the NFL, in collaboration with the NFL Players Association, is also considering listing the names of victims on uniforms through decals on helmets or patches on jerseys. The NFL also may produce educational programs about victims, among other plans.

Early last month, commissioner Roger Goodell in a video admitted that the league had erred in how it handled peaceful NFL player protests of police brutality and systemic oppression. Goodell condemned racism and affirmed that Black lives matter, pledging his allegiance to the players in the battle for equal justice under the law.

Also in June, the league revealed plans to increase its social justice footprint by pledging to donate $250 million over a 10-year period.

The league hopes its efforts demonstrate "a genuine commitment to the public, players and coaches and that player voices continue to be heard," the source wrote in a text message. "This is key to educating fans, and becoming a prominent voice in the fight to end racism."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...m-week-1-games

I'm sure they will do all of these things, I just won't be watching as it happens. I used to love football, looked forward to it every Sunday. Reckon I will just spend more time on the boat now, it's ruined for me. I don't watch football for political influence. Let's see how they keep paying these enormous salaries with no viewer base.
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

NFL, NASCAR, NBA all are dead to me. I played football, followed my Saints every weekend but no more. I don't care if they play the black 'national' anthem before every game or all during the games, I will not watch. I'll spend my time and money on preps and more instead of being a mental zombie watching any of those 'games'. Hell with them. Prep and pray, the end has arrived.

They're ruined the circuses.
    What will they do with the bread?

Or, maybe, when they control the bread the circuses don't matter
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Get woke, go broke.
    Sportsball is dead.
    NASCAR is dead man walking.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

I kind of wish that I still watched pro ball so that I could stop but I stopped watching any pro sports over 20 years ago
    and
    pretty much stopped watching TV 10-12 years ago--I will watch Jeopardy about once every four of five months
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson