Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Flight Logs to Epstein Island

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Why does it seem like we just keep losing over and over and over?

The exposure of Epstein names is so needful. Anyone know anything about this judge? Wonder how they are being threatened?

Disappointing, but keep praying

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Why does it seem like we just keep losing over and over and over?

The exposure of Epstein names is so needful. Anyone know anything about this judge? Wonder how they are being threatened?

Disappointing, but keep praying

Exactly. I wonder what the heck is going. David Seaman talks about this numerous times

Trump talks a good talk. He will do his tough guy routine...

but nothing will happen.

if you listen to David Seaman’s podcasts, he’s been talking about this for years but did nothing...We fell for that QTard bullcrap.

oh yes, by the way, did u know that Ivanka Trump dated a Rothschild? When Seaman discussed this,

I was just very sad...

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Exactly. I wonder what the heck is going. David Seaman talks about this numerous times

Trump talks a good talk. He will do his tough guy routine...

but nothing will happen.

if you listen to David Seaman’s podcasts, he’s been talking about this for years but did nothing...We fell for that QTard bullcrap.

oh yes, by the way, did u know that Ivanka Trump dated a Rothschild? When Seaman discussed this,

I was just very sad...
    I don't really care about Ivanka dating a Rothchild. These are the circles they travel in. I am more disturbed that she was good friends with Chelsea.

Did you see this tweet of Trump's? "Support Patio Pizza and it's wonderful owner, Guy Caligiuri in St. James, Long Island. Great Pizza!!"

St. James is the name of Epstein's island. Is Trump sending out a message?

Actually, a trove of documents have been released. There's lots of chatter about Alan Dershowitz who continues to say he had no sex with anyone.

Actually, a trove of documents have been released. There's lots of chatter about Alan Dershowitz who continues to say he had no sex with anyone.
    yes, foxNews reported it this morning on Billy Jeff

Is Trump sending out a message?
    Yep...supporting a place that supports him.

In the St. James man's interview Thursday on Fox News that caught the president's attention, Caligiuri told Varney that on Friday night a customer came into his pizzeria to pick up an order and asked an employee working the counter who owned the blue "TRUMP -2020- KEEP AMERICA GREAT" flag hanging out back.
    When the customer was told that the flag belonged to the pizzeria proprietor, Caligiuri said: "Well, she took offense to that and said she was the administrator of a Facebook page and said she was going to post it online and she was going to drive me out of business."
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I think we may have had some involvement with Epstein in NASCAR. I worked in NASCAR for 40 years and spent the last 28 with one of the big motorsports companies which had four teams. The wife of one of our drivers is splashed all over the news by being closely connected to Guislaine Maxwell. I have reason to suspect there is still some involvement with them and with the pedo groomers and I would like to look a little deeper into it. It would be interesting to find out if some of the NASCAR high rollers are named anywhere on those lists.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."