Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agent Provocateur...going to be hearing this a lot!

Yup! And that's why we did the video. Thanks Green Man! Dontcha love the fact based journalism? They went hells angels...nowhere else to go once you play the hells angels card. It must be white supremacist Trump supporters causing the provocation!
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

The best agents provocateurs are the ones that appeal to the intended target's confirmation bias. A good false flag operation will not be seen as false by it's target population.

Acceleration is surely in the plan for some. It should be resisted by the sane.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.