Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massive Explosion in Beirut

Massive protests in Beirut turned violent on Saturday.

Beirut rocked by protests as grief over blast turns to fury; ministry buildings overrun

August 8, 2020

BEIRUT - Thousands of demonstrators gathered Saturday in Beirut, taking over the government ministries and facing off against security forces amid an outpouring of anger following the huge blast that ripped through the city this past week.

A protest in central Martyrs' Square turned violent early as soldiers and police forces fired tear gas and protesters threw rocks, adding to the bloodshed for a city that has already bled so much."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...129_story.html

Trump again says Lebanon blast
    might have been attack - ABC News

August 6, 2020

" WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump on Wednesday continued to suggest that the massive explosion that killed at least 135 people in Lebanon might have been a deliberate attack...

... On Tuesday, Trump called the explosion a terrible attack and said American generals told him it was likely caused by a bomb. "They seem to think it was an attack," Trump said. "It was a bomb of some kind, yes."...

more at link

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...acked-72190863

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Trump was laughed at when he said Obama was wire tapping him, but he was right. I believe him about Beirut

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

When I first heard about the huge explosion in Beirut, God immediately reminded me of the King David Hotel bombing. Since then [and again today], God has repeatedly brought that thought to my mind.

For those who don't know... in 1946 the King David Hotel in Jerusalem [used as a British command center] was bombed/destroyed and many British, Muslims and others were murdered by Edomite-jew terrorists opposed to British rule over Palestine.

Beirut Blast: The explosion that stole a nation's hope | Four Corners Special

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If the stupid, deluded self professed Christians in USA & Europe were not worshiping anti-Christs, there would be Peace in the world.
    Because of their rebellion against the King of kings, these "Christians" are actively supporting ever more torture, maiming and killings around the world for their beloved anti-Christs.

A year after Beirut's deadly blast | DW Documentary

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

When I first heard about the huge explosion in Beirut, God immediately reminded me of the King David Hotel bombing. Since then [and again today], God has repeatedly brought that thought to my mind.

For those who don't know... in 1946 the King David Hotel in Jerusalem [used as a British command center] was bombed/destroyed and many British, Muslims and others were murdered by Edomite self professed jew terrorists opposed to British rule over Palestine.
    That most folks refuse to recognize this parallel, shows how low we have sunk.