Thread: The Left's Nightmare - The American Patriot

Default The Left's Nightmare - The American Patriot

American Patriots: The ones who won't back down, who go to their knees to pray, or to aim. The ones who back our 2nd Amendment. These people are the beginning of the American Nightmare, and not in the way you think! Run time around 10 minutes. Hope you folks enjoy!

'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

I do not see the so called Patriot really doing anything constructive.
    They just parade around like other groups.
    Protest all you want as long as you pay your taxes.
    The problem is not so much the Antifa/BLM.
    Government tyranny that has been here since the Magic parchment
    was shoved down the throats of the Continental Congress is the problem.

I don't disagree at all sir. For what it's worth, I am pretty sure the government really doesn't care what we do to each other as long as we are not doing it to them. They are more then happy to see the bodies pile up, makes it easier for them to fit us all in their hands and squeeze.
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com