Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump: "This may be the last time you'll see me for a while."

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post

His enemies infected him?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post

No, his friends.

Both of you have continued Trump's cryptic Jesus crucifixion theme!

Both Jesus' enemies and friends rejected Him.

Then Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers, and the people, and said to them, "You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined Him here in your presence and found Him not guilty of your charges against Him. Neither has Herod, for he sent Him back to us. As you can see, He has done nothing deserving of death. Therefore I will punish Him and release Him."

But they all cried out in unison: "Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!" (Barabbas had been imprisoned for an insurrection in the city, and for murder.)

Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate addressed them again, but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"

A third time he said to them, "What evil has this man done? I have found in Him no offense worthy of death. So after I punish Him, I will release Him." But they were insistent, demanding with loud voices for Jesus to be crucified. And their clamor prevailed...

Luke 23:13-23

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands?
    Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Zechariah 13:6 - King James Version

Meanwhile, Peter was sitting out in the courtyard, and a servant girl came up to him. "You also were with Jesus the Galilean," she said. But he denied it before them all: "I do not know what you are talking about."

When Peter had gone out to the gateway, another servant girl saw him and said to the people there, "This man was with Jesus of Nazareth." And again he denied it with an oath: "I do not know the man!"

After a little while, those standing nearby came up to Peter. "Surely you are one of them," they said, "for your accent gives you away." At that, he began to curse and swear to them, "I do not know the man!" And immediately a rooster crowed.

Then Peter remembered the word that Jesus had spoken: “Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” And he went outside and wept bitterly

Matthew 26:69-75

See my previous post giving the John 16:16 Biblical reference/quote where Jesus said something similar right before His crucifixion.

In John 16:25, Jesus also said: Before I spoke to you in cryptic language, but the time will come when I will speak to you frankly.

Is this what Trump will do ?!

Might this relate to Trump being the Governor of Gutium? Or is that a lost hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Has he received word that there might be an attempted assassination? Maybe an attempted coup?
    Remember Soros's Color Revolutions? Recall that he hired and trained 'protestors' which were bused to different locals until there were enough to overwhelm the wobbling/ bought-off military and police? Remember how he used local ethnic strife to tie down Govt. and create Overton Windows for revolution? Cut-off road access to the cities and capitols? Remember how the leaders of the regimes ended-up dead, and how there was a Popular Leader right there to step into power? This was the plan for the USA circa 2016 but the Witch was not elected. Now Soros has to install another Hitler in the WH so that his covert commie/Eugenic/social score global police state can be installed. Keep this in mind when viewing the current wave of Stalinist diktats coming from the 'leaders of the Left'. It is all aimed at creating a deamon in the WH so that America's overthrow will appear to be a "Popular Revolt". At the same time all other efforts are aimed at turning Trump into that demon. Biden? he's a Post Turtle the one thing that is clear is that he a pawn, yet to be played.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Remember Soros's Color Revolutions? Recall that he hired and trained 'protestors' which were bused to different locals until there were enough to overwhelm the wobbling/ bought-off military and police? Remember how he used local ethnic strife to tie down Govt. and create Overton Windows for revolution? Cut-off road access to the cities and capitols? Remember how the leaders of the regimes ended-up dead, and how there was a Popular Leader right there to step into power? This was the plan for the USA circa 2016 but the Witch was not elected. Now Soros has to install another Hitler in the WH so that his covert commie/Eugenic/social score global police state can be installed. Keep this in mind when viewing the current wave of Stalinist diktats coming from the 'leaders of the Left'. It is all aimed at creating a deamon in the WH so that America's overthrow will appear to be a "Popular Revolt". At the same time all other efforts are aimed at turning Trump into that demon. Biden? he's a Post Turtle the one thing that is clear is that he a pawn, yet to be played.
    Apparently something is afoot and the President knows it.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

TPTB have done everything the can to get rid of the President. They have ridiculed him and his family mercilessly. They have lied and continue to lie about him, his family and his policies. They have mocked and opposed everything he has tried to do. They have tied his administration up in courts throughout the land. There have been unending investigations and hearings. They even managed to impeach him in a case that was nothing but lies. They have destroyed the economy with the virus shutdowns.

And yet, by God's grace, he still stands.

They can't let the election take place, because if it is anywhere near honest, he will win.

Friends, the only cards they have left to play are to stage a coup or to assassinate him.

Pray for the president.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Now Soros has to install another Hitler in the WH so that his covert commie/Eugenic/social score global police state can be installed. Keep this in mind when viewing the current wave of Stalinist diktats coming from the 'leaders of the Left'.

Trump should have been a new Hitler !!

Hitler tried to destroy forever antichrist Bolshevism. Hitler would have succeeded except for the USA, UK, etc allying with antichrist Stalin and his church-destroying mass-murdering Bolshevik Red Army.

Many Russian Christians fought along side Hitler's "courageous German sword" [those are the words of the Russian Orthodox archbishop in exile] to try to liberate their Russian homeland from Stalin's evil antichrists. In those areas of Russia that Hitler had liberated, churches were being rebuilt and Russians flocked to them to be baptized, married, etc...

Putin should have been Russia's new Hitler.

Putin has access to Bolshevik archives and knows the extent of their church-destroying/mass-murdering of Christians antichrist evil.

Instead, Putin glorifies antichrist Stalin's Bolshevik Red Army!

Hope is running out that Putin is "Stierlitz" in reverse.

Does Trump know? It reminds me of Martin Luther King Jr...

will the pedo occult Satanists do something in the coming days and weeks. Some say that the pedos are backed into a corner and have no choice but to make their move.

Uh, all these comparisons between Trump and Jesus makes one nervous....aren't you guys elevating Mr. Trump a bit in your eyes? REALLY sounds like an "Antichrist" candidate to me.

And, I'm not even a Christian!

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Body Language: Trump “Last time you see me for a while”

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."