Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would the Military Side with Leftist Tyranny or with America?

It matters little. If you spend a little time learning just how much military resources it takes to secure just one city against a determined guerrilla foe, it doesn’t take long to come to the conclusion that the US military probably can’t even secure Southern California and the greater NYC area simultaneously. Throw in all the mil sites and missile bunkers that have to be secured....and you see that 1 million troops, the vast majority that are desk jockeys, doesn’t go very far.

I think we have an impressive military for kickin towel head ass, but here at home, they just do not have the numbers to make any difference at all if the conservatives and commies decide to square off once and for all. Best they can do is keep one side from getting its hands on serious military hardware.

The purpose of this letter, was to set the ground work for Nov. The dems plan w/media to announce Biden and heels up, the winner no matter what,they will beat the air waves and agitate the mill to remove Trump from the White House. There be a shit storm hurtling towards us in November,,,a gambit that they believe they will face no consequences for, we shall see.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Yep, that oath. The one that the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff sent a memo about in June so everyone knew orders that went against the constitutional right of peaceful assembly (regardless of who made them) are unlawful.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZpyCwzW...jpg&name=large
    https://theconversation.com/why-sold...-cities-140402
    Who gave orders "...that went against the constitutional right of peaceful assembly..." ? What I saw were people killing and injuring other people. I saw buildings set ablaze by arsonists. I saw a group of Marxists unlawfully seize control of a part of the United States of America. I saw mayors and governors who would not use their legal authority to restore peace. I saw elected officials endorse and support those who were committing terrible acts of violence. Worst of all, it was reported that some appointed officials and high ranking military officers would balk at carrying out the lawful orders of the Commander in Chief.

Friend, you went down the wrong path when you described what is happening as "peaceful assembly".
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Then why were Esper, Milley, and Mattis so united against the idea of military deployment?

Then why were Esper, Milley, and Mattis so united against the idea of military deployment?
    Maybe they are among the Marxists who will violate their oath to support and defend the Constitution.

By accusing others of violating the Constitution the communists are "projecting".
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Maybe they are among the Marxists who will violate their oath to support and defend the Constitution.

By accusing others of violating the Constitution the communists are "projecting".
    So why should someone support a president who twice recruits Marxists to be Secretary of Defense?

So why should someone support a president who twice recruits Marxists to be Secretary of Defense?
    Perhaps the President was deceived. Communist do that, you know.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Yep, that oath. The one that the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff sent a memo about in June so everyone knew orders that went against the constitutional right of peaceful assembly (regardless of who made them) are unlawful.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZpyCwzW...jpg&name=large
    https://theconversation.com/why-sold...-cities-140402
    if you're referring to the riots and looting ---that's a joke --right
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbear View Post
    It matters little. If you spend a little time learning just how much military resources it takes to secure just one city against a determined guerrilla foe, it doesn’t take long to come to the conclusion that the US military probably can’t even secure Southern California and the greater NYC area simultaneously. Throw in all the mil sites and missile bunkers that have to be secured....and you see that 1 million troops, the vast majority that are desk jockeys, doesn’t go very far.

I think we have an impressive military for kickin towel head ass, but here at home, they just do not have the numbers to make any difference at all if the conservatives and commies decide to square off once and for all. Best they can do is keep one side from getting its hands on serious military hardware.

Precisely.

Now, take out the power to a couple of those big cities ( and it ain't hard ) for say, 6 months while new transformers are being built in China ( yup, nobody makes them here any more ), and you probably can't keep Urban Commies and the Stockpile safe at once........ So, you protect your hardware or your Commie voters?

Just a thought for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    So, you protect your hardware or your Commie voters?

Just a thought for the day.
    Pft, this is an easy one ... ain't gonna be no more votin.

O.W.