Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: NZ Forcing Covid-19 Cases to Quarantine Facilities

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,983

    Default NZ Forcing Covid-19 Cases to Quarantine Facilities



    Government will send all confirmed Covid-19 community cases to quarantine facilities

    Aug 13 2020

    " The Government will send all of the confirmed community cases of Covid-19 to a quarantine facility instead of allowing them to recover at home.

    This is already the case for any cases found in border hotels, but was not previously the position for those out and about in New Zealand who contracted the virus.

    Health Director-General Dr Ashley Bloomfield announced the new rules at a press conference on Thursday, after announcing 13 new cases of Covid-19 in the community... "


    "... He has the legal power to compel people into quarantine under Section 70 of the Health Act, which allows him to “require persons, places, buildings, ships, vehicles, aircraft, animals, or things to be isolated, quarantined, or disinfected as he thinks fit”.

    Bloomfield said there had been some initial reluctance from the families involved but this had not lasted. "

    more at link

    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...ine-facilities


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post


    Government will send all confirmed Covid-19 community cases to quarantine facilities

    Aug 13 2020

    " The Government will send all of the confirmed community cases of Covid-19 to a quarantine facility instead of allowing them to recover at home.

    This is already the case for any cases found in border hotels, but was not previously the position for those out and about in New Zealand who contracted the virus.

    Health Director-General Dr Ashley Bloomfield announced the new rules at a press conference on Thursday, after announcing 13 new cases of Covid-19 in the community... "


    "... He has the legal power to compel people into quarantine under Section 70 of the Health Act, which allows him to “require persons, places, buildings, ships, vehicles, aircraft, animals, or things to be isolated, quarantined, or disinfected as he thinks fit”.

    Bloomfield said there had been some initial reluctance from the families involved but this had not lasted. "

    more at link

    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...ine-facilities

    Good Deal. THAT is what should have been done in the first place. Stop People from running around giving this to others. Been Done MANY MANY times in years past. You Isolate and quarantine the Sick and let the rest of the people go about their business.`!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Good Deal. THAT is what should have been done in the first place. Stop People from running around giving this to others. Been Done MANY MANY times in years past. You Isolate and quarantine the Sick and let the rest of the people go about their business.`!!!
    Hey Hoppy you are invited to tune up party in North Central Illinois whenever you care to participate.
    Most people are asymptomatic ahole and I won't be tested unless hospitalized.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slave Region 10
    Posts
    75,224

    Default

    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    teh intarweb
    Posts
    4,817

    Default

    What’s the point? Last I heard there was no corona in the land of sheep.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

    George Orwell



    Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    What’s the point? Last I heard there was no corona in the land of sheep.

    Thats what I have heard also...Interesting..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Born on a Mountaintop
    Posts
    10,343

    Default

    Since they are dis-armed, resistance is futile
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

    "Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

    There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    Since they are dis-armed, resistance is futile

    There are ways to fight without guns.Look what the Vietcong used in the jungles of Nam.Oklahoma city etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •