Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Harris/Biden Thread

In all fairness, it is unclear if he made this statement prior to her accepting the VP nod.

Not defending the skank, just trying to be accurate.

Kamala Harris Caught At Polling Location In Ohio Trying To Campaign…

This is illegal. But no one will investigate her so it’s whatever I guess.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Kamala Laughs as a Political Tactic

And then there's that trick she does with golf balls and garden hoses

Her journey

Last edited by Lenno; 02-06-2021 at 01:54 PM.

*RUMINT in the People’s Republic of Kalifornia posits the existence of a vid with Her Awfulness as the roast in a spitroast encounter. WRSA actively condemns the spreading of such loathsome stories about SWWMHSTBTGF.**

** She Who Will Make Hillary Seem To Be The Good Fairy

https://coldfury.com/2021/02/16/the-plot-thickens-2/