Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Harris/Biden Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

My Boston's droppings have higher ratings. Beijing Biden is out to pudding breaks and telling everyone that those horrid border patrol officers will PAY for their actions. As a believer, I am commanded to pray for our nations leaders. If I could find out who really leads on earth, I'd pray. It shure ain't macaroni brains. Prep and pray, the end has arrived.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Can’t Make This Up: Kamala Harris Screams “Surprise!” as She Walks into Her Own Alleged ‘Surprise’ Birthday Party (VIDEO)

I swear she died of the Syph some years ago and is now a poorly animated meat suit controlled by lessor demons
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-party-video/