Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Harris/Biden Thread

Kamala Harris Is No Longer Highlighted as a Black Female – This Week She Is Referred to as an Asian

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Harris Makes Racist & Sexist Comment About White Men

https://conservativebrief.com/kamala-harris-niece-370
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The meaning behind Kamala's cackle
    > March 30
    [Very interesting read. It's a "tell" of a neurological disorder.]
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/the_meaning_
    could it be The Syph?

Kamala Harris laughs hysterically when discussing struggling parents who aren’t able to send their kids to school. pic.twitter.com/h4O4Ujkc4T
    — Mythinformed MKE (@MythinformedMKE) March 29, 2021

And then there was the time in 2018 when Kamala thought it was hysterically funny to joke about killing Republicans, including Trump and Pence — a joke that, were any other person to make it, would earn a knock on the door from the FBI:
    https://youtu.be/jCqJvgyGWvk

Kamala Harris: Civil Rights Hero!

Rioter Freed Twice By Kamala Harris Backed ‘Bail Fund’ Faces Federal Gun Charges…

A bail fund supported by Vice President Kamala Harris which bailed out rioters during the summer Black Lives Matter protests funded bail for a man charged with rioting. That man, arrested twice, has now been arrested and charged for a third time.
    Thomas Moseley, 29, is facing three new charges related to drug possession, weapon possession in a courthouse, and rioting with a weapon, Alpha News reports.
    Keep reading…