Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Harris/Biden Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BIDEN: "I hate Donald Trump". AIDE: "We're doing our best to get rid of him, sir". BIDEN: "Get rid of who?" AIDE: "Get rid of Donald Trump, sir". BIDEN: "Get rid of WHO?" AIDE: "Exactly, sir. He's not important". BIDEN: (PAUSE) No. Who isn't important?" AIDE: "Donald Trump, sir". BIDEN: "Who's he again?"

Old Joe BUSTED!

FBI Raids Home of Netflix Star and Biden Surrogate Over Underage Sex Allegation

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 12:09:58 am

A man featured in a campaign video with Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is under federal investigation for soliciting sex with minors, according to USA Today.

meme